Explain me this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Helldiablo, Sep 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Helldiablo

Helldiablo User

I was buy PVP security for 5000 diamonds security for 14 days
    few hours later player with imposible stats kill me and the item is gone!!!
    What is this i pay 5k diamonds for one trash????

2. Helldiablo

Helldiablo User

BTW yes i was activate the item iam killed and no security for 14 days for what kind of trash i pay 5k diamonds????

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Helldiablo

PVP protection preserves your PVP points for up to 7 or 14 preventing decay due to inactivity. Be warned though ( If you take part in PVP before the 7 or 14 day period is up, the protection will end.)

Is there anything else we can help you with?

4. Helldiablo

Helldiablo User

I no take part in pvp i was just atacked in the ocean

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Helldiablo,

The 7 Day & 14 Day PVP Protection can be purchased from the merchant. This enables players to not lose their PVP Points and Ranking. Every day that a person does not log in they lose PVP. With each succeeding day/week a person doesn't log in, the amount of PVP lost increases. There is no limit. A person will continue to lose PVP as long as they do not log in. However, once a player participates in PVP, shooting a player or being shot, the PVP Protection automatically ends.

Since you were sunk by another player, the PVP Protection ended.

Please reference the following previous post concerning the PVP Protection: Link1 Link2 Link3

Happy Sailing!