End of flash - End of game ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SOUNNEUN, Sep 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

Hi,

Long time ago, I post this thread : https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/android-app-end-of-flash.26067/ which talk about the android app and the end of flash.
    I didn't receive any reply about it. And, such as in some month flash will be removed from Google Chrome, we don't know about the futur of the game, so we need to know.

And I'm not alone to ask it, there is specially this post: https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/questions-and-development-of-the-game.26179/ which didn't get any reply...

So, we would like to know what the BigPoints team does ? Specially, one YEAR later, I ask for a problem which require the development team, but It have never been fixed.

Do you want to close the game ? I can understand, but say it to player.
    Please, answer. Even "we don't know", I just want to have a reply about the end. About why the android app never works, why there is not new even, why features have been removed, why you refused YT link in your mail support to report player, why you ask for upload video into mail directly but your mail server refused video which are more than 2MB (which is very low for a video...), why you don't talk about the game ??

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy SOUNNEUN,

The Forum has a search feature that we encourage all to use. This will help players find the answers they seek without having to create multiple threads on the same topic. Most of your questions, have been previously addressed.

SOUNNEUN likes this.
  3. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

Hi,

Thanks for your reply !

The problem is that all time, answers are very large. Like for:

It's just say that the app doesn't work since a long time, and so it's not available. But Why get it on main page ? why just fix it and re-upload it ? in some years, the dev team have the time to make little changes.

It only explain how to use flash even if it's disabled by default. But, at the end of 2020 the next step will appear: flash blocked. And so, with the current informations, the game end in 4 months. D-117.

4. Hi
    Unfortunately i think the same

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.