Booming thunder deck and Lower sobek deck price

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BarBariaN, Apr 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

What is the price of them? I cant find on forum.

2. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

All I found on forum about decks:
    https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/faqs-decks-improvements.257/#post-143729
    https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/faqs-set-items.15252/

Also I think by Booming Thunder Deck you mean Storm Deck which is 40k diamond and it gets discounts on bonus maps that requires event ammunition on Storm Event (1st day of each month exept August). You can buy that with 0 diamonds if you reach 100% discount, meaning 5 maps completed.

Lower Sobek Deck may be 20k or 40k diamonds and you can buy it on half price on Improvements - Fully Loaded Event during Sobek Battleground Event or Summer Event.

3. Booming Thunder Deck is the anansi one, with 18 harpoon launchers and 2 cannons. Its price isn't listed in the deck FAQ as far as I know.

4. Eclips

Eclips User

Price of Booming Thunder Deck is indeed anansi deck. The price is 20.000 diamonds (without discount)

5. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

I have sobek on 1 ship, but it was 4 yeas ago so i dont remember the price. Thank you all of you.

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you pirates for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy BarBariaN,

Please click on the following links for the price of the items:
    Pirate's Dominion - Lower Sobek Deck.
    Spider Bay - Booming Thunder Deck.

Recent changes to the Forum have caused some difficulty with the
    Pirate Storm Bible Index's links to appear correctly. Not all pictures are displayed, on my end anyway. However, you should be able to see the information requested.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.