valentine event's deck

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by andrea2606, Feb 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrea2606

andrea2606 User

As i stated in other posts, i am a new player and i wanted to play the valentine event to get the valentine ship with the deck (it seems pretty strong). The thing is that i unlocked the venus deck, but looking up to the last year calendar, it seems like the improvements discount is on the 9th day since the start of the event, so the day after it finishes.
    what i'd like to know is if i have to buy the deck at full price or if the day after the event, the deck will still be in the shop.

2. andrea2606

andrea2606 User

the deck is still in the shop... but when will it go off? tomorrow 12 am? today 12 pm?

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy andrea2606,

Please see the Announcement. The Forum Team received conflicting information. Since the item is still there, we assume it will be gone by Noon on the 19th.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.