Skulls

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Proto, Jul 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proto

Proto User

Hey there, I used to play the game maybe 8 years ago in Spanish, but I remember we had a mechanic to earn skulls by killing other players, and we could trade them for equipment and ships. The thing is that before leaving the game for so long, I rememeber I had a piranha, and later I bought the Dhuka, the ship I'm using now. And the best part is that I cant even check my skulls, but when I get killed, it says that I lost some. I'd like to know if it's a thing of the EU1 server only, or the mechanic got partially removed, or that I'm not searching properly.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Proto,

Please use the search feature offered in the Forum to prevent duplicate posts.

The following Link is one of the many posts concerning skulls and that may be beneficial. The issue with viewing skulls is across all servers not just the EU1 Server.

Best Regards!

~~~Thread Closed~~
    ~Duplicate Post~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.