PvP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by primos, Apr 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primos

primos User

hello,
    PvP is no longer active?
    I sunk a player and we don't get coins.... Whats happening?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

The issuing of PVP Points/Skulls on the game should be functioning. Some ships do not give skulls and some players do not give PVP points if their rank is too low.

You can find some information concerning the Overall PVP Ranking System by clicking HERE.

Happy Sailing!

3. gigomar

gigomar User

Is it just me or the skull merchant is missing to others too?
    and im missing from PvP ranking too...
    What is happening?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  4. gigomar

gigomar User

Hi
    I have been playing for a cupule of days now and i got some skulls.. but i didn't see the shop where i can spend it.
    I know where it was
    but its missing for me....

and im not on the PvP ranking....

How is that possible?
    What can i do?

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy gigomar,

The Forum offers a search feature. The threads concerning the PVP Ranking and PVP System are numerous. This Link may be helpful.

Skulls can only be used on Skull & Crossbones Day. A player must have reached a certain level in order to purchase items on Skull & Crossbones Day. Some previous items are no longer available to purchase.

PVP Rankings are changed after reset. If you gained points today, it will not be reflected in the rankings until after reset. If you do not gain more PVP Points than you are losing, then your name will not appear in the ranking.

There have been many changes to the PVP System/Ranking since its creation. Please use the search feature to understand all these changes.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.