ships

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by szajmon81, Jul 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szajmon81

szajmon81 User

I would like to ask my question that there is by no means a summary table that the ships equipped with powers went to a cannon capable of producing wines

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Hello szajmon81,

Welcome to the English forum! Could you please restate your question and I will try to assist you?

3. szajmon81

szajmon81 User

I would search for a ship with the power of a cannon to carry with you

4. The spanish Bible answuer very good this questions, but B.P, eraser. and remember no made nothing with the bug

5. WaterWillow

6. Hello every body

Thanks WaterWillow

A particular work of a players, but not is the Bible, ¿ why no put that information in the Bible ?

And ¿ what happend wiht the "bug" ?

7. szajmon81

szajmon81 User

Thanks for searching

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

You are very welcome szajmon81 and T.U.N.I.C.K.O.N. !:)

T.U.N.I.C.K.O.N many players in the English Forum are very helpful and willingly share their knowledge of the game. As for why the Bible has not been updated, I do not know this answer. It appears you are passionate about the Bible that was on your previous forum. I suggest that you ask nicely of support to add this to the English Forum. It never hurts to ask. :)

You may contact support by clicking HERE.

Is there anything else we may help you with at this time?

ಌSophiaSwanಌ likes this.
  9. WaterWillow

Ahoy T.U.N.I.C.K.O.N,

Your request to have your previous forum's Pirate Storm Bible moved to the English Forum has been passed on for consideration. However, you may also request this by contacting support. You may contact support by clicking HERE.

This thread heading is about SHIPS. I believe that information was provided.

Is there anything else, pertaining to SHIPS, that we may help you with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.