Help: ships complete list

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by andrea2606, Jan 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrea2606

andrea2606 User

Hi guys, i was looking for a complete list of the various ships in the game but i couldn't find any.
    I came after that because i wanted to see how many skulls did a piranha take, or how to unlock a ship i saw but couldn't find.
    A while ago i did find it, but looking never saw it again.
    If anyone can help me by linking it in the comments of the thread i would be pleased.
    have a nice day pirates!

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy andrea2606,

The see the following Link.

Some ships (Piranha, Barracuda, Orca, Baphomet, and Baal Battle Frigate) are no longer available.

Happy Sailing!

3. Hello @WaterWillow

why are these ships no longer available?

they were very good ships and many players can no longer enjoy them or their improvements

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  4. WaterWillow

Ahoy (evo)_SERGHEI_

The Baphomet, and Baal Battle Frigate were special reward ships only for the PVP Seasons. The other PVP Ships disappeared with the changing of the PVP System. There are many other good ships, if not better than these, available to players. The unavailability does not hinder a player's ability to advance in the game.

Happy Sailing!

5. Thanks for the reply @WaterWillow

but when will the new pvp season appear ?? or why not bring the old pvp back? most players want their old pvp back.

jacksparow433 likes this.
  6. WaterWillow

Ahoy (evo)_SERGHEI_,

The Forum Moderators have received no information regarding the fix to the PVP Systerm or plans to start a new PVP Season. Yes, many have expressed their desire to have the old pvp system back. I personally have relayed this concern and request to those that can address this request. Suggestions for the game/improvements should be made in the Update and Idea Section. The Development Team is supposed to look at this section from time to time.

When the Forum Moderators are informed of changes to the game or announcements for the game we always post these in the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.