How to Pirate Storm the best way

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MrKat, Oct 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrKat

MrKat User

Hello everyone, so I've picked up the game again and I was wandering what is the best way to earn diamonds. I am treating this game as a single player kind of game, I just want to collect as many event ships ass possible maybe put a set or two on one of them. That said I know that earning diamonds in this game is rather slow. Though I have been playing the game on and off since 2012, I've played it usually only for the battlegrounds thus I am only lvl 27. My best ship has 32K HP, 110 cannons with basic ammo the DMG is 1200 - 1800.
    From what I know the best way to become "filthy rich" is to grind the free to enter bonus maps that come with the seasonal events. But when there is no bonus map available I was only able to gather around 1500 diamonds in 2 hours which is really dissatisfying. I found somewhere on the forum that shooting npcs in zones 13 14 15 is probably the quickest way to farm.
    So my first question would be what is the best way to grind diamonds for my stats.

The next thing I would like to discuss is that I was trying to enter a game of battleground for the past 7 days but was never able to join a game due to it being full I guess. I do not think that it is broken since there were at least 100 players participating according to the ladder. It is a shame because I was looking at that lower deck but I was missing few of those coins. The exchange rate for diamonds seems like a scam so I guess I wont be buying it. It is strange since I was always able to join a battleground even when the game was at its peak. Hmmm.

And the last thing is a problem with the forum itself. I love statistics of any kind, I feed of of stats so the first thing I did when I started playing was that I went on forum into FAQs and looked for ship stats, sets, decks... Well I was able to find stats for decks and most of the sets but not for ships. The forum has many links but most of them do not function and I was just presented with the home page of the forum. There was one thread that I remember which was made by some guy and it had all the stats for every ship with different items slapped onto it. I think I found it but since most of the thread were pictures for some reason the pictures are not shown and it only says IMG. It seems like the source is missing. Also I was not able to find any info for the Blood moon set on the forum.

So I await some tips and tricks from experienced players feel free to correct me if I was wrong in any regard. Also I DO NOT want this thread to be like oh don't play the game it is dead anyways... Also I would like to ask the moderators if they could link me to a place where I can find all of the ships available in the game if such place exists.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

2. raidmax

raidmax User

Don't waste your time with this game ...

SmurfShip likes this.
  3. MrKat

MrKat User

Specifically said that I am not interested in responses like this I am enjoying myself so that means I am not wasting my time.

perez_099 and WaterWillow like this.
  4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Diamonds earned in loot boxes are greater in higher level zones. The easiest way to earn diamonds is by killing Colossus in Dune Sea, Oasia, Frozen Hells and Endless Ice. Zone Bosses give a few more diamonds. There are also quests for diamonds and then the Pirate Fest Events offer the ability to gain additional diamonds. There is no "easy" way to earn diamonds than the normal grinding and this is somewhere around 7,000 per day.

Your issue regarding enter the battlegrounds has been discussed HERE.

Most information regarding the game can be found in the Pirate Storm Bible Index. Yes, some links are broken due to changes in the Forum. If you find a link that is not working, please let your Forum Team know and we will try to fix them.

Information about ships can be found below:
    FAQs: General information about ships
    F.A.Q.s Ships
    FAQs: Set Items
    Blood Moon Items

Happy Sailing!

5. perez_099

perez_099 User

Well, I'm glad you're back in the game, I recently took it up myself. The best way to get diamonds is with the snake events, these usually come out "often", about 3 times a month or so, you can get a lot of diamonds by killing them, relax about 20k being a normal player. Besides, as WaterWillow told you, the giants go out 4 times a day (5h, 11h, 17h, 23h) they usually give you diamonds in boxes and pretty good consumables, besides that when you kill them they give you enough diamonds, the colossus of Dune Sea and Oasia (which is the small one) gives 1,2k of diamonds, the big one of Frozen Hells and Endless Ice never got to kill it so I don't know. Those include the main sources of diamonds, plus daily missions, such as those of the sands that are caki 1k daily, among other more missions. In addition, there are mini bosses on the rock, rikiki and baku maps (the most accessible) that give you about 100 diamonds every 1 and come out every few days. Those are my tips plus the daily pharming that you can do about 5k quietly on maps like rikiki or baku.

Regarding the battlefields, I have to tell you that they were bugs, but yesterday they managed to fix it, and they were already working. And the coins, I think, as you say, are not worth it.

And finally, the third question, I would like you to be a little more specific, as what you are asking is too generic.
    I invite you to play in eu3 if you are on another server, which has been quite lively lately.

Greetings.

6. MrKat

MrKat User

Thank you for all of the answers, I have one more question regarding pvp. Is there any benefit to hunting other players other than pvp points ? Because I still get skulls for defeating someone but if I am not mistaken the items that you were able to buy with them are no longer available right ? And also is there any point in defeating one player more than once because after the first time you won't even get pvp points, I am asking because I quite often come across players that just keep killing me over and over again. But yeah that is the purpose of the game so I understand.

And also thank you for your offer but I already have quite the ship on EU1 and also I actually enjoy the quiet atmosphere, I can just focus on my grind and not really have to worry about being killed all the time. Back in a day I remember that there were stacks of players waiting outside of every port to kill anyone who was not from their alliance. Compared to that I couldn't do half the progress in a day that I can do now. For me this is just fine but I can see why more advanced players get bored.

If I have anymore questions I'll be sure to write here. Thanks for the help !

7. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.