Bugged Upgrades

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by [BXF]☠ялıпıεя☠, Oct 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. It looks like there's a bug when doing a superior upgrade for a cannon. I upgraded two about a day ago and they're showing as complete, but I'm unable to collect them. The server reset didn't fix this problem and I'm not really sure what to do now. I can't complete it for diamonds either.

2. Hello. The weapon master has 2 upgrades in development but has not released them for 2 days. It says completed but it cannot be completed and I do not receive it. How do I get stuck upgrades?

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The typical solution to this problem is to clear your Launcher Cache after you have finished play for the day. The issue generally resolves itself by the game's hard reset the following day.

Happy Sailing!

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

They conducted server restarts of all servers. Hopefully, this corrected the workshop issues for the time being.

Happy Sailing!

5. hi, the quests have stopped working normally, please take some measures.

6. Thanks. Yes, I managed to get the improvements now. However, at the beginning, e.g. the ship was not in the harbor but in a completely different place on the map.

7. WaterWillow

Ahoy Bop_B_3akoHe,

I am unsure if I understand your issue correctly. If a quest disappears, sometimes you can cancel and/or accept a quest and the quests will reappear.

Ahoy gabriel01031977,

You are welcome. They tried to fix the issue with the constant F5 and logout & push play again issues. However, nothing seemed to work.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Sailing!

8. Someday

Someday User

Hello, I don't understand why my bug reports don't appear on the forum?

I'm reporting another mission error. I accept a mission while in port, I leave the port and that mission disappears from the

top right panel. Therefore, you cannot complete any daily tasks. Please fix the Europa 4 server error

9. WaterWillow

Ahoy Someday,

Most sections of the Forum must be written in English, as this was the original English Forum. Just as there are only 2 Language Groups for Support, there are only 2 Forums (Tthe DE Forum & the EN Forum). If your post(s) were not written in English, they were probably deleted.

The issue you are reporting is an issue that occurred across all servers. The issue generally corrects itself after the game restart the next day.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Happy Sailing!

10. Viniceus

Viniceus User

Hi, i have a problem with the workshop that never ends its timer, i already did so
    many things like refresh and cache cleanance and don't finish it no matter what,
    please, help me somehow, thank you.

11. WaterWillow

Ahoy Viniceus,

The typical solution to this problem is to clear your Launcher Cache after you have finished play for the day. The issue generally resolves itself by the game's hard reset the following day.

Please see the Announcement.

Happy Sailing!