Zones

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by raznos, Oct 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raznos

raznos User

how to switch or sail to other zones?
    I,m newbie in this game.

2. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Hello raznos,

To switch maps, sail to the edge of the zone. If you see a line of red 'X's you cannot cross. You may only cross when you see a line of green Arrows. When you are near enough to the edge of the zone your mini map will change to an Arrow and X image. Hover over that image and it turns yellow and says 'Change Zones'. Click on it and you will go to the next map.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

3. Also, once you have been to a zone, if it has a portal on it, you can hop there from another zone with a portal without having to sail through all the zones between. Sail from Bearzone to Byrades and you will see what I mean--you can go to the portal in Byrades to return, or the portal in Bearzone to go back. There are portals scattered in the zones up to the second highest zone and they save time.

4. raznos

raznos User

Okay,. thanks. it was very helpful.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia User

Portals appear in every zone that fits the equasion 4X-1 where X is a whole number

6. Amaranth

Amaranth User

You're very welcome raznos. And thank you YellowHammer and Amnesia for your assistance.

One final note about using the portals...
    Using the portals will cost you Hydro Crystals IF you jump more than one portal at a time AND you don't have a premium package on your account. The exact amount of Hydro Crystals for the jump is displayed when you choose your destination portal.

Happy Pirating ;)

~~~ Thread Closed ~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.