Xmas 2014

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by aurorawraith, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I was wondering if PS will be doing something special for Christmas besides Skull and Crossbones Day?
    In the past there were special things done for European holidays, but what about the rest of us?

2. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

The Invasion of the Frostwolves is the winter event and unique to this time of year. If there are any unquie events planned there will be an announcement made.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

3. Will the invasion points be reset at 1/1 ?

4. Wedgewood

To the best of my knowledge the invasions will run for the duration of the winter event i.e ending between the 8th and 9th of January rather than being reset when the plunder points are reset on the 1st.

5. Ok, can i be angry if they do reset? ;)
    Last year they did ended at 1/1 but i think the event started some days earlier :)
    Anyway Thx for the quick response :)

6. SirOwnAlot

SirOwnAlot User

How do you get invasion points? From the bonus maps, or what?

7. By attacking invasion islands(stub-fang frostwolves etc) but your guilt has to be level 5 to make it possible to attack them

8. Wedgewood

I was basing the information upon the defined end date stated in the F.A.Q. I have requested further information regarding this and will post back as soon as we receive any further information ]Prometeus[.

Thank you. :)

]Prometeus[ likes this.
  9. emphh.. what is the difference between plunder points and invasion points and how do i obtained them?

10. Plunder points your guild receives from attacking and defeating other guild islands. Invasion points are received by defeating the invasions island which there are 3 of. Invasion points go to each player by how many invasions they participate in.

11. i see.. huhu.. tq for the explanation bro... really helpful

12. Any info? 1/1 is looming ;)

13. Wedgewood

I'm afraid I cannot confirm the exact date that invasions will cease to be available as we have not received further information regarding this currently.

If some players still require invasion points it may be wise to estimate the earliest potential end date of invasions using last year's known schedule as an approximate template. Last year the event began on December 11th. This year it began on December 10th. If the beginning and end dates are an influence on when the invasions end then one could estimate that this year the invasions may end on the 31st (moving each date forward by one day). However, the beginning and end dates may not be influencing factors.

If we do receive this information we will be sure to post accordingly.

Thanks. :)

14. Why they don't give exact date? Thats like we start an event but dont say when it ends, you can buy the ship directly to be sure, or you can wait and get nothing.
    Why? Why is this?

15. Wedgewood

As mentioned previously, we have not been informed, so without an official confirmation I cannot give you an answer, I am sorry. As soon as we receive the information, we will be sure to inform you.

16. I understand it, but why don't they give that information at the start of the event?

17. Wedgewood

I'm afraid I could not say with certainty as to why decisions are made and specific actions taken ]Prometeus[.

18. Points are not reset is see :) & ok, still find it very strange they didn't told
    Thx for the answers, too bad that bp is not willing to give us the information we need.

FrankThePro and capt.deadeye like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.