Would like to know.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =Bartz13=, Dec 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =Bartz13=

=Bartz13= User

Hello fellow pirates, Can any one confirm the dates for the Winter Event and is there going to be a test server to play..many thx.

2. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Nobody can confirm dates until posted by officials on this forum. I have an account on EU4, but I find that server boring so I play exclusively US1; because of this I can't answer the second question of yours.

3. They probably won't have a test server to play for the Winter Event unless they are adding some new items. They should however have a test server for the new Battleground before they release it, hopefully during the Winter Event.

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

EddyJazz is correct. Until we are given the information we are unable to say with certainty. When we are we will be sure to post accordingly. The same also holds true of the test server. To the best of my knowledge the winter event began on the 10th of December last year however it could very well begin on a different date this year.

5. piratepeet

piratepeet User

Heck, they couldn't even mention the pirates dominion BG that opened today. Don't expect much advance notice on winter event

6. Wedgewood

Do you mean this event? :)

EddyJazz likes this.
  7. i saw the announcement on forum 3 days before event started

8. =Bartz13=

=Bartz13= User

So what is the use of having a Calender if there is no information on it..?

9. Wedgewood

My apologies for the past months lack of calendar updates. We will endeavor to to ensure this is more comprehensive than it has been recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.