WORKSHOP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JackBreack, Mar 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackBreack

JackBreack User

i just discovered the guild workshop but i didnt know how to use it i bought a blueprint but i coudlnt press build i tried to upgrade the workshop too still nothing any help?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy JackBreack,

Since your forum account was created in 2014, I am skeptical as to why/if you do not already know this answer. Nonetheless, the information concerning the Guild Workshop could be found through a simple search. Please use the search feature provided to quickly find answers that you seek.

Items cannot be built in the Guild Workshop unless a Guild has plunder points. Blueprints are available to purchase after the necessary plunder points requirement is met. However, you may purchase blueprints and still not be unable to build items if the Guild Level does not permit the building of the Guild Workshop to the level needed to build the item. In short, the Guild level determines the Guild Workshop level. The Guild Workshop level determines what can be built. For additional information, please click HERE.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

3. JackBreack

JackBreack User

yes i did start in 2014 and i played just a bit and stoped playing for a couple years then i came back
    the is i do have 12k plunder points and i just tried to make the handyman500 i did buy the blueprint and my workshop is lvl2 is it because my guild level is 9 but i dont think that the handyman require a higher guild level
    plz look at these images
    https://imgur.com/497OGFT
    https://imgur.com/jS6drlR

4. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

point attack

5. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

you must make looting points

6. JackBreack

JackBreack User

7. WaterWillow

Ahoy JackBreack,

Welcome back to the game!

Please refer to the link I posted above; which lists the items that can be built, the plunder points required, and the workshop requirements for each item. With a Level 2 Workshop, you can only build Bermuda Flash, Hyrdo Crystal, Explosive Gunpowder and Guild Letter 100. For the requirements for the Handyman 500, please click the following: Handyman 500.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Happy Sailing!

8. JackBreack

JackBreack User

just another question if i buy ammo how much can i make

9. WaterWillow

Again, please refer to the following: Workshop (Guild).

Best Regards!

10. JackBreack

JackBreack User

it says that i produce 1000 ammo
    for example the guild scramblers its costs 10k for blueprint but you can buy 1000 same ammo for 2000
    so do i get the make 10 stacks of 1k or what?
    please hold on with me i just dont get it and sorry if its obvious and im just being stupid

11. WaterWillow

Ahoy JackBreack,

According to your screenshot, you have a workshop level 2. Therefore, you cannot make ammo. In a previous post I informed you of what you COULD make with your workshop level.

Since your guild had met the plunder point requirement, you were able to purchase the blueprint. However, you cannot build the item unless your workshop level allows for it or you change to another guild that has met the workshop requirement. Once the blueprint is purchased, it is yours regardless of the guild you are in now or are in at a later date.

You can build a set of items for each slot that your workshop allows. A fully built Level 2 Workshop provides you the opportunity to build 2 sets of items. As the workshop level increases, so do the number of slots available to build items. The link I provided earlier states how much of each item you can build per slot.

Lastly, the advantage of the Guild Workshop is that you can build things for GOLD instead of purchasing for diamonds.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.