Workshop XP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TUGGUT, Feb 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TUGGUT

TUGGUT User

Once your Workshop reaches lvl 5, XP basically becomes useless, but I have an idea to where it has its uses.

Say you have reached lvl 5, you now have to get 100k XP to receive 10 of a random material.

The XP bar at lvl 5 is 512,000 maxed out blue, but it could be 512,000-612,000 (mainly blue, partially white). You could still receive something beneficial from XP this way.

Please consider this idea.:D:)

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  2. I like the idea. And how about more workshop levels also? Maybe at higher levels disassembly of useless cannons and harps for materials, ofcourse this would still cost gold and take time just like upgrades do now.

3. phil1985

phil1985 User

no it does not become useless use the upgrades to get the materials you are short on and you are still getting xp which goes to you

4. Certainly, the training is very useful for getting materials (I no longer bother with the 4 daily "Material" quests at all), but I have not seen anywhere that the Weapon XP goes once you max out. It certainly doesn't go to my regular XP.