Winter event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CrimsonMoon, Nov 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From the grapevine... word is that there will be new items for ships purchased during the winter event. Is there any information regarding this/preview?

2. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

We have not been given information about this event at present however as soon as we are we will post accordingly in the Event Announcements section of the forums CrimsonMoon.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

3. Last winter 3 ships were avaible: icegard, frostbrand and blizzard
    And 3 improvements:
    • Icicle rudder (+3,5k hp and +10 % chance to dodge rockets)
    • Frost-rimed Sail (Speed bonus 9,2 Knots)
    • Artic Keel (+2250 hp and max speed +0,7 Knots)
    If you have these 3 improvements on 1 ship the ship gets the might of the winter lv1 (+2,5k hp)
    To get might of the winter lv2 (+2,5k hp and cannons +12) you need to buy these improvements on the blizzard.
    This winter event could introduce new improvements/ships. :)

FrankThePro likes this.
  4. I hope they would introduce some new improvements/ships, because of the letter they have written ;)

5. when does the winter event start?? i thought i remembered it starting on the 1st of december last year but apperently not this year?:(

6. Amnesia

Amnesia User

So what happens if you have a frostbrand with some of the winter set equipment from last year. Howe do the two sets interact?

7. its the same set just a item added and another level added it is now:

rudder 2.5k hp
    keel 2.2k hp
    mast 2.5k hp
    sail at the best speed whatever it is

lvl 1 set bonus is 3 items for 2.5k hp
    lvl 2 is 4 items for 2.5k hp and 12 more cannon
    and lvl 3 is 5 items( must include blizzard ) and it is 2.5k hp 12 cannon and 15% critical dodge

it is now even with the summer set that added hp and cannon

8. Wedgewood

When the event is due to commmence we will post accordingly ĤĔŁĿĠŪƔ. At present we haven't been given this information. :)

9. Wedgewood

Last year's Might of the Winter set and this year's set are the same. If you have some of the items of the set still from last year you will be able to extend it by aquiring the new improvement available through this years event. Both sets are one and the same.

Note: The Frostbrand was not part of the Might of the winter Set. The Blizzard is however.

Does this address your concerns Amnesia? :)

10. Amnesia

Amnesia User

Yes, and Thank you. I was misremembering. . .

11. Wedgewood

Glad we could be of help.

Happy sailing. :)

12. What is the cost for sleetshine deck?

What is the cost of sleetshine deck and is frostband available during the event to buy for 15m gold without completing the bonus map ??

Last edited by moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  13. the sleetshine deck and frostbrand are items which go together. You can only get the sleetshine deck through guild map attacking, I believe it was around 100k points.

14. Okay got it but what is its price?

15. the price of the Frostbrand in a LVL 50 guild last year was 12 million gold, this price not sure what is at the base price but maybe 15 million gold. The Deck was for 80K diamonds

16. Go to the testserver KSV, then u can see price, points, ...

17. Glad I could help :)
    In wich guilt are u currently & going for frost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.