Will BP restart the game or what?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♠♠♠Sea_Wind♠♠♠, Oct 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We all know that the only way to make PS great again is to restart the game with all bugs fixed...
    But it still looks like BP dont care about the game at all and dont even think about allocating money to solve PS problems. Moderators are posting threads about 2021 but who will still play?.. No one who still remember good old days, sure.
    So nothing new for years. Does anyone still have hope?

2. yuio99

yuio99 User

Yes, but not much :(

3. There is no hope, I no longer even want to open the game, it has become boring ... Day after day the same thing.

4. Dark-king

Dark-king User

restart the whole game, you are CRAZY ! I've been playing for 7 years, and I'm just starting to get strong , and you think I'll start over .this is a stupid idea .but I agree that the game needs new things ,new event new ship ....! just not like with the stupid pvp season ,because it was ill-conceived, the players with connections, they made the prizes and not as it was before the strong players .I want my rank back in the top 1 pvp for which I played for 3 years !

drako1169 likes this.
  5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates

The development team is aware of the issues and is working on the problems.

Best Regards!

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.