Why save this game in 2021?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♐RC♐☦Carnapa☦, Nov 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm starting to get tired of bugs in the game, pvp system that doesn't work, clan islands that can't be invaded because the invasion tab gets bugged, level 50 people who spend the day sailing with ahabs and entering the
    arena with ahabs, just to annoy, generating toxicity. . .
    I have been playing this game for many years and I love it; But if it's going to continue like this, I almost prefer it to end
    It's a shame that the developers don't do anything, they don't care what people write in this forum, that's why they hired people as moderators instead of doing it themselves, and even so, not even the moderators of this forum pay attention When they report bugs, rest assured that this game is going to be over by the end of the year, because the developers don't care, they haven't bothered to fix the pvp system, or the battlegrounds, or recover the ships from events like the Iron Eagle I or the Dragon wrath
    It's sad but it's like that, they say it will continue in 2021, and I say I'll believe it when I see it, although I doubt we will see it. . .

2. Đestiny

Đestiny User

Moderators are here because devs don't have time to develop games and do 1 000 other things in same time. That's why every game has moderators.
    Then even mods are people that are working and doing other stuff so believe me when I'm saying that they're not sitting here 24/7 to insta answer everything that someone writes.

And then to the game, if you don't like it, don't play it. I believe the game gonna go through the 2021 because I know that the other game from BP already has launcher ready when the flash gonna end.
    Of course there's a month and half so you can wait till 2021 is here and see if the game is here or not.

Then bug reports should be reported to support not on forum because moderators cannot help you with that where support can.

And as last I believe that the biggest focus right now is to finish the launcher so people can continue playing the game after flash is no longer supported. After that we will see if they gonna change focus on something else like PvP and such a stuff.

For now there's nothing else for you then just keep playing or simply wait till new year.

I wish you best of luck on sea.

MaireLe likes this.
  3. MaireLe

MaireLe User

I Agree I played this game in 2017, left because of the same problem, decided to try again this year, US1 server almost dead, completely controlled by Guilds, Been on 1vs1 arena list for almost 2 weeks, finally got to arena once, server kicked me out of system. I like this game, but it seems the developers have abandoned even trying.

4. MaireLe

MaireLe User

Thank you for the update, I was wondering what will happen with flash player, since chrome will no longer support it.

5. I have not said at any time that I do not like the game
    if you're not going to read someone's full post, don't bother answering
    so it is not worth answering you, and even less giving you explanations
    Happy sailing! :D

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.