Which event ship? ...Opinion

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by ZboraCZ, Sep 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ZboraCZ

ZboraCZ User

Hello guys,
    I am trying to choose from event ships but I don't know if there is something more to consider.
    I am choosing between Godfather set from halloween, Blizzard set or Fist of Icegard from winter and Churning Envy which is in february.

Lets say diamonds are not the problem but the Invasion points are the problem when I don't want to spend that time as I don't know how much time you need for those Invasion points to get.

Now Godfather set seems to be almost free from Invasion points so maybe the Godfather is the easiest to acquire and even has a Torture deck. However the Godfather costs only 125k diamonds whereas all other ships go for 200k dia there is something different then I guess?

Blizzard doesn't have a own deck as a minus but looks better so I don't know if for a ship having a dedicated own deck is a big plus?

Fist of Icegard has the best starting amount of cannons as a plus and it seems its own Iceberg deck surprisingly without Invasion points gets it to better amount of cannons overall. Hmhmhm.

And then there is Churning Envy, that is a ship I really like by design. But everything on it goes for about ~30k Invasion points.

Or maybe I don't even have to care because to me, all these statisitcs looks very, very the same plus minus something? And I just take the ship that I like the best by design :D
    The Godfather set seems like a OK build to me.

Can anyone give me his own experience on these ships and choosing one of them? Thank you very much guys.

2. Shirimi

Shirimi User

I advise you to quit the game !
    No matter what boat you are going to buy , you won't be able to upgrade it to the maximum because you can't unlock the decks/set in the battlefields anymore because of the inactivity of this game

3. QueenMaiko

QueenMaiko User

dont forget quite an important no of ships you can take for free at the events...all you need to do is do the quests since the events started ....you will get some maps which you'd need to play consecutive days which will give you a discount until you reach zero and take it for free..

now one of the best ships you take at invasions indeed- Frostbrand kinda give you the most cannons as far as i know and also launchers....which is good cause most of them are lacking launchers unless you get ahab which on the other hand lacks cannons...With Frost youre going with both cannons and launcher to over 100 provided you have all decks....and also this ship comes with his own deck.....at invasion....but the ship itself costs 12 mil gold coins or smth like that.

in a guild you make points faster ...they cumulate if several players attack at the same time....say you get 750 per player in byrades if 2 attack the points double. if your ship is not so much you can focus on attacking the lowest level byrades with your team. for example i can take it easy with my ship ...just by myself....you can join the guild if youre on EU2...search OAN (one and only)....but note that i personally dont use any communicating program like ts so make it difficult to coordinate attacks (my computer is slow )....but not impossible....can be scheduled through messages one day in advance according to each one schedule and if youre online we do invasions.

QUOTE="ZboraCZ, post: 161357, member: 128002"]Hello guys,
    I am trying to choose from event ships but I don't know if there is something more to consider.
    I am choosing between Godfather set from halloween, Blizzard set or Fist of Icegard from winter and Churning Envy which is in february.

Lets say diamonds are not the problem but the Invasion points are the problem when I don't want to spend that time as I don't know how much time you need for those Invasion points to get.

Now Godfather set seems to be almost free from Invasion points so maybe the Godfather is the easiest to acquire and even has a Torture deck. However the Godfather costs only 125k diamonds whereas all other ships go for 200k dia there is something different then I guess?

Blizzard doesn't have a own deck as a minus but looks better so I don't know if for a ship having a dedicated own deck is a big plus?

Fist of Icegard has the best starting amount of cannons as a plus and it seems its own Iceberg deck surprisingly without Invasion points gets it to better amount of cannons overall. Hmhmhm.

And then there is Churning Envy, that is a ship I really like by design. But everything on it goes for about ~30k Invasion points.

Or maybe I don't even have to care because to me, all these statisitcs looks very, very the same plus minus something? And I just take the ship that I like the best by design :D
    The Godfather set seems like a OK build to me.

Can anyone give me his own experience on these ships and choosing one of them? Thank you very much guys.[/QUOTE]