When is the event Dragon Hunt happening?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Pirate`s, Apr 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

Hi!
    I am very curious if it will be a delay at this event because of pandemic or the dev team just forgot about the event. I am searching every day the announcement about it but... I don't blame the moderators but I think we waited enough. :):)

2. Hello and good afternoon,

As far as I know it's too early, I think it starts ~9-11 of April. I hope it won't have any delay due to the pandemic. Also I'm not so sure about the exact date so you might have to wait for someone to respond with more confidence. I hope I helped.

Have a nice day,

~Regards.

3. Normally there should be an alert on the forum in the announcement section, which should indicate the duration and the date of the event.

Maybe the event will start on April 11th or 13th, who knows :)

In the meantime, we must continue to wait and continue to check a potential announcement!

Good luck, have a good day!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

We have not been informed when the Dragon Hunt will start. As soon as we know there will be an announcement.

Happy Sailing!

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.