Whats that? The end?!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Asterixxx, Jul 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterixxx

Asterixxx User

Look at this guys:
    [​IMG]
    And there.... Oh
    [​IMG]
    Seafight?! Really?
    [​IMG]
    BP really want us to play that sh*t game guys... Is it the end of PS?

chav likes this.
  2. Yeah mate, when I first saw It, I wanted to cry :D :D Pirate Storm is overall better game and can't believe they push forward game like Seafight.... so sad :/

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Asterixxx,

This is nothing to be alarmed about, as this has been the case for quite some time when someone visits the forum. However, if a player is logged in to Pirate Storm and then comes to the forum, the player will not have an issue creating a Pirate Storm Forum Account. Apparently, you visited the forum without first logging in to Pirate Storm.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Best Regards!

4. Asterixxx

Asterixxx User

Yes, you can help me if you tell me whether the game will be revived or not?.. :oops:

chav likes this.
  5. chav

chav User

my too i wait this answer

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

There have been many suggestions concerning merging the servers. In my opinion, this would be a good consideration for the Development Team. However, I do not know of any plans to fulfill this request made by many players, for many years.

When we are advised of any updates, your Forum Team will make sure to post them in the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

~Thread Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.