What shamelessness!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PIPO1965, Sep 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

With the problem with the cheaters, BP put a battlefield made for cheaters. I played two and I do not repeat. Medals for cheaters. Fantastic BP.

PUPITRON and junkistu like this.
  2. picasso

picasso User

so some BP players did not even go to the battlefield

ಌSophiaSwanಌ and junkistu like this.
  3. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

I will not play anymore. Finish battlefield.

4. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

In BP should ask themselves why battlefields are always won by the same players. Just see the classification. The higher the position, the greater BUG. :-D

hahahahaha

(=TaMniNiQ=)DeMoN) and junkistu like this.
  5. junkistu

junkistu User

Hi .
    I'm glad to see battlefields, but I have only one problem ... what damage do I have to shoot down the enemy tower in just two seconds? a single player wins decoration and coins while others fail to pull even a save. I played a field, unfortunately the same situation ... as a result, I leave a loss and I remain in the port .... I will only play when the situation will remedy this if I do not give up everything until then.
    Best regards

6. picasso

picasso User

bullet diameter 293, battlefield damage 1.6M and 1 place in 17 sec ??? bravo

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  7. Taros3

Taros3 User

yes, battlefield has always been heavily titled to the top tier players in every aspect. In Spider Bay, WoC, and even KingsGuard, the match will start and end in most cases under 1 min and the players who truly need the coins or match cannot do enough damage to even register for a coin or win / loss. And the WORST part, that's if they are fortunate enough to get into a match, and most cannot because the system is designed to put the top tier players in the open slots so every match ends up with the same players every time. Players who don't need coins or to unlock anything. Same as life sadly. The rich get richer and the poor suffer due to it.

junkistu and darkshadow1993 like this.
  8. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

And another thing more. Players who do not want to use the BUG because we like fair play are left without medals.

PUPITRON and junkistu like this.
  9. I'm in the same situation i won Kirus medal this summer, and my guild [FAB] didn't take anything (we were around 8 players in top ten of 3 battlefields ...)

☩ŇĬÇŐ☩™

10. i don't play battle, i'll never help cheaters to win medals (i stopped middle of july, for summer event). I think this is better don't play battle, if no players for play it, waiting list, and cheaters can't play too.

11. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

I agree with you, Sophia. Also stop playing the battlefields at the beginning of July.

12. Least you get BG we have only like same 5-6 players that play on USA 1 dead server and we get no matches.

13. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

How can BP abandon a server with 5 or 6 players? And we think if they do that they will bother fixing the BUGs? Hahahahahahaha

How deluded we are !!!!

14. =^ᴥ^=

=^ᴥ^= User

Dont be noobs and quit the game! I see you everyone complaining aabout cheats and bugs and you are being more stupid than BP , they obviously dont want this game anymore, they want to close it. You want to make a really good complain ,then dont write anything on forum and dont play the game at all.
    I quit game since the new pvp system! Go and spend your time on something else !

Daryl_Dixon likes this.
  15. Elceknar

Elceknar User

I can't get on the battlefield. I click on the icon where you would normally activate the chance to get into the battlefield and the space is empty/ nothing. Is something wrong with the battlefield today?

16. pindrusec

pindrusec User

it has not been working for about a week now

17. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

I
    I do not enter the battlefield.

18. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

You are right :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.