What happened to the FAQs Ships, Harps, and Cannons page?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by YellowHammer, Nov 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy YellowHammer,

Unfortunately, the images are now broken and are not recoverable. It was a very informative post. Unless someone has the files saved, the information is lost.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

2. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

3. Read WaterWillow comment

4. WaterWillow

I believe most of the images are now displaying correctly. Not all, but the majority of the informative files.

5. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

Yea,I made a thread about it too having missed this one.They merged it.

I really can and do read,honest :p

And no,I still can't see a thing.Not in FF and not chrome :(

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy Grijsbaard,

Try right mouse clicking on a broken image. Choose copy image address. Paste Address in to another tab and press enter. This may allow you to see the image. After I did this a few times, I could see all the images except those with a 403 Forbidden error.

I have most of the images saved now and will work on correcting the issue at a later date.

Good Luck!

7. toko652003

toko652003 User

I can't see anything they are all forbidden.

8. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

No luck,they're all forbidden.

Thanks for trying to remedy the issue :)

9. WaterWillow

Ahoy Grijsbaard,

You are very welcome. I am still in the process of trying to recover all the files. When I have attempted to correct some of the broken pic files there should be a notice of the update.

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Working on Fix~~