Suggestion We need urgent changes they have forgotten us.

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by dimenor, Jan 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dimenor

dimenor User

I think this is general, in all serves but:
    I am writing from latham, we urgently need a general rethinking or change on the server that is practically dead there are only a few players. I ask for help since there is nothing new, we need a new objective, so that the new ones grow and the complete ones do new things. Since you can't even play x2 or x3 because there are no players to compete, and combat items cannot be obtained. It is obvious why the push is forbidden, so how will we have the arena items when people no longer play?
    Reset the PVP list, to start over or make changes, give us some idea if they are going to make changes or some approximate date, because they have sincerely left Pirate storm aside.
    We need changes in everything, in the arenas x1, x2 and x3. that there is only 1 single invisibility light, new PVP or return to the old method, etc.

imadrian likes this.