wanted to join HOW any solution to the broken volume issue?

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by Voyager12, Feb 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Voyager12

Voyager12 User

I want to join HOW but sadly my volume is broken... how am i supposed to use teamspeak then
    is there any solution?

my in-game name is voyager too. forgot to say that...

Last edited by moderator: Feb 12, 2014
  2. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

They'll probably figure a way, they're good like that.

3. brutality

brutality User

voyager you could always apply to HOG , we are very accommodating to things like that, let me know ask for a cpt or the guild leader

4. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

That is frustrating. I am on an old 'antiquated' computer with speakers that work when they want to. What worked for me was a really good headset. (For me, it was Turtle Beach.) They are pricey, but work wonders with all kinds of computers, laptops IPads and most video games. Once you connect the headset into your computer and/or laptop, go into the control panel. Choose the 'sound and audio' devices section. When the window pops up, choose 'audio.' Change the 'default device' to the name of your headset you just set-up. This well eliminate the speakers and put the sound into the headset. This should work out for you. Most headsets support 'Teamspeak' and 'Axon.' Most guilds are decent about people having trouble with their computers and speakers, and will try to help you out in any way they can. Good Luck. I hope this helped and that everything works out for you. soon.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014