waiting list

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teseito2424, Nov 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been on the waiting list for battles 4 times in a row, what do I have to do to enter, because there will be no more servers or something so that I can enter, this game has more bugs than Spanish politics

2. Lannavo

Lannavo User

I think it's because not enough players signed up, tried to enter 20 times but nothing

3. I am in Europe 1 and it is full of EFR it is rare that there are not enough people to enter but that will be
    thanks for answering lannavo

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy teseito2424,

This is a recap of previous posts that you could have easily searched for to seek an answer to why you have been repeatedly placed on the wait list.

Each of the battlegrounds require a certain number of players to be ready in order for it to run. Perhaps there are not enough people ready.

The system for each battleground is designed to create evenly matched teams. Therefore, if there are 8 Level 50s ready from one guild and 8 Level 20s from another guild, the battlefield will not run due to the differences in levels and the fact that the program is designed to place players from the same guild on the same team. The battlegrounds will only run if the program can try to evenly match teams.

Players below level 30 often find it difficult to enter. This is nothing new and is not a bug. Whether a low level player is able to enter depends on the number of players ready, the number of battlefields going at the same time, etc.

In selecting users to play together on the battlefield, it's not only the ship that matters but also a player's items. These are then combined to calculate a score, which helps decide how the "teams" will be divided up. In addition, there are also other factors such as the guild, but usually it is the score which determines the order of the players. Afterwards, the players are assigned to the teams from top to bottom.

Happy Sailing!

5. Estack

Estack User

Unfortunately for some time now it has not been possible to enter the area, the system should be changed to let everyone in.

6. your server is simply not active sorry to tell you that

7. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.