Vortex

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Pukk, Feb 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pukk

Pukk User

The swirl feature does not work in the game, so it cannot be teleported between zones. And don’t come to me by reporting this problem already, because you couldn’t even do the chat and xp doubler in half a year. And we are not ahead of that. You are increasingly depreciating the game and not moving your little fingers to correct mistakes. So why did they run such a game? Or are you just such amateurs?

2. Pukk

Pukk User

An exit followed by a re-entry helped bring the vortex back. But with xp doubling and chat, you could finally do something about it.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pukk,

The Chat Feature is not expected to return. There have been multiple posts about the missing chat. Please use the search feature to see the Posts/Announcement regarding the Chat Feature.

The XP Issue has been reported.

Happy Sailing!

4. Pukk

Pukk User

The game stumbles all day. Do you have a solution for it, or can you just repeat that they reported the problem as a parrot ?!

5. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pukk,

Your sarcasm is noted, but not appreciated.

The Forum Team is not the Development Team. We cannot fix issues with the game. Our response to players that we have reported any issue, is to inform them that we have read their problem and reported it to those that can fix any issue.

However, we cannot report "The game stumbles all day". One can only assume what is meant by your statement.

Happy Sailing!

6. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

The vortex problem happens regularly and is fixed by logging out/in.Note that just reloading the page does not help.

Taking a stab on the "stumbling" problem I'm guessing it's when your boat freezes.You're having trouble connecting to the server.A fairly recent problem,I've had it happen 3x in the past month.It's fixed by reloading but may persist.
    My solution then is to close the game and go do something usefull :D

Hope this helps.

7. Pukk

Pukk User

Thank you Grijsbaard.
    My google translator doesn't always translate exactly. In other words, the game is not running properly, it gets stuck, it takes one or more seconds for the ship to respond to a given instruction.
    And I tried multiple updates and logged out and then logged in again, but none used it. For me, this problem is almost commonplace.

8. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

Aha,yes slow response is yet another problem.Sometimes you also have to click 2x or 3x to lock onto a ship or to move.Not sure why.Maybe lag?

9. WaterWillow

Thank you Grijsbaard for trying to help your fellow pirate!

Ahoy Pukk,

Please try clearing your Launcher Cache. Also, it may be beneficial to increase the FPS of your game.

Please read the Announcement regarding known server migration issues.

Happy Sailing,

10. Pukk

Pukk User

WaterWillow thanks for the reply. Where can I change FPS?

11. WaterWillow

12. Pukk

Pukk User

The FPS is around 35. Should that be enough or is it little? Because even so, the game is delayed by several seconds for the instructions issued.

13. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pukk,

There are many factors that can impact the response time of your game. Increasing your connection speed, clearing your cache, and increasing your FPS are the first steps to solve any issue. An FPS of 35 is pretty low.

Happy Sailing!

14. Pukk

Pukk User

How to increase FPS?

15. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pukk,

Click on the Announcement link I sent earlier and go down to where it says "Thread on How to increase FPS".

Happy Sailing!

16. Pukk

Pukk User

I've tried it several times and so I'm pretty sure that after 11pm and in the morning, the game runs smoothly and I don't experience the problem mentioned above. FPS ranges from 30 to 35 in the same way and often goes below 30 and even so the game runs normally at that time. It is only during the day that I experience the problem already mentioned, especially in the afternoon. What makes this possible?

17. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pukk,

It sounds as if you have a connection issue on your end. You may want to check your processor (update or upgrade if necessary) and check your connection speed to the internet. High traffic can impact the connection of your computer to the internet. The FPS will need to be changed each time you log in to the game.

Happy Sailing!

18. Pukk

Pukk User

How can I change FPS? Because clearing the cache in vain doesn't help.

19. WaterWillow

20. Pukk

Pukk User

The Dragon Hunt event does not show upgrades (none of them), and only two of the items that are worn out are also displayed. The problem was the same in previous events. When will you fix the problem? And please don't come again saying "reported the problem." Rather, tell me when the bug will be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.