VooDoo Map - who put out the fire?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Death_and_Taxes, Jan 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. come on baby light my fire cause i sure need more

2. they are never gonna do anything about this its turned into seafight where they are gonna simply squeeze as much money out of people as they can till its a dead server. This is why most of the "older" players either have quit altogether or log in every couple months to say hi to friends still wasting their time.

3. -Scruff-

-Scruff- User

it is bad enough they changed voodoo so that it is harder to get bombs and nailers on spins. Used to be able to fill your boat with doing about 4 voodoo maps cause you easily got more bombs and nailers on spins.

4. Another dive day down - another large number of useless bombastics for those that have hundreds in storage. Come on Big Point - let's do something about a smelter in the workshop or another way to earn fire for those of us that got hosed when you came out with the fire idea.

5. i agree with death and taxes. bring the smelter. not only bombsastics but the thousands of 10lbers sitting in my storage collecting dust and other useless cannons i have now.

6. jeggles00

jeggles00 User

it does seem silly to keep getting cannons we cannot use, we should be able to convert(smelter) them or sell them maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.