Veterans on the ship

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by CoMa, May 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CoMa

CoMa User

Hello, tell me, earlier in the description of the ships the number of recruits and
    veterans on the ship was indicated. Is it now? What does this affect? How many
    veterans are on the cordon and the Valkyries?

Mavis_Vermilion likes this.
  2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy CoMa,

I do not understand your Question. Please explain in more detail.

Happy Sailing!

3. veterans??there arent people on decks mate xD

4. CoMa

CoMa User

[EVO]JandT and Mavis_Vermilion like this.
  5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy CoMa,

Thank you for helping to clarify your question. Those pictures of ships are from the early days of Pirate Storm Development. The wording of Veterans or Recruits no longer appear in the ship descriptions.

Thank you for pointing out the old snapshots. I will try to make the necessary changes to those posts.

Happy Sailing!

6. CoMa

CoMa User

In the description of this now it really is not, but my question is unanswered. Why was this needed? What's the point?

7. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy CoMa

That section in the Warmaster went away when PVP season stop running at the same time the section stop showing you the skulls you have.

Happy Sailing!