use of farm robots and new ideas to implement in premiums!

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by catimba, Feb 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
?

do you also think that farm robots should be released?

Poll closed May 4, 2022.
  1. yes!

12.5%
  2. no!

87.5%
  1. catimba

catimba User

The game is stopped and players have provided a robot to farm for them 24 hours a day, but these same players are getting banned for using external programs. I would like to know from the moderators, why don't they release the farm robot? since there are daily gold and diamond limits and anyone can do them? unfortunately most don't have time and are investing money in this robot and losing their accounts. For the best benefit of all, I propose that the moderators allow the use of it and that it is from bigpoint itself so that it receives money from the game... Which is more than fair! But I would like to implement this idea, telling you moderators or developers to put a package to release the robot, which would be the premium package that almost no player buys anymore, because it already has the complete skill tree, Ps: it would be added with premium time, 1 month = 1 month of robo 1 year = 1 year of robo... with everything thanks for the attention, (this message has been translated!)

2. KOCATKA

KOCATKA User

genius

3. tora

tora User

This has to be one of the goofiest ideas ive ever heard :D