USA not a single match in battlefield

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Blackwater, Sep 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackwater

Blackwater User

Not a single match in the battlefield has taken place on the usa 1 server. Not one. No small boats that need items. No boat has received a single coin. Not ONE. Big Point where are you is anyone at home? How can the situation be ignored? It is Wednesday and still no match. Not one. Help programmers. We need help. Not a single match. NOT ONE. If you do not know why it is because of the small number of players and this battlefield requires 20 to participate. We have not had a single match. NOT ONE. Help!!!!!! Big Point are you here? I cannot type in Chinese. So I hope the owners get a translation. H E L P

2. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Change the number of participants. Make a new rule - 4 vs 4 players can fight all battlefields.

3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

npc to fill up the space
    or just launch the battleground with any number of players
    http://www.bigpoint.com/piratestorm/board/threads/no-players-for-battlegrounds.23536/

here is a topic talking about the problem of not having people for battle

4. sauce

sauce User

I'm chinese :p google translate isn't always accurate, just ask me for interpreting :D
    btw come find me on eu1, otherwise I'm not helping ^^

5. Only answer is merge the servers
    But that will never happen

6. Blackwater

Blackwater User

Big Point owns Dark Orbit and there was a merge there.

7. Blackwater

Blackwater User

Well it is Thursday 4 days into the battlefield we have even had a holiday (Labor Day in US) and still no matches. NOT ONE.
    H E L P!!!! NOT ONE.

8. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

No point start again slowly dying server. Yep eu1 dying also. I check long time stats. The only solution is to merge all or part of the servers. or to change batllefield rules.

9. is a mod every going to reply to this thread or ignore the problem which is the BP way

10. I need coins. Almost impossible for the battlefields that require large numbers of players to start. I am unsure of the formula to start the BG, but obviously is not working in US 1 and hasn't for some time now.

11. Blackwater

Blackwater User

It is Friday in the USA the battlefield the wrath of carnage is the wrath of rolling. There has not been one match on usa server. NOT ONE. Big Point where are you? New ownership in China where are you? It works on the other servers but not in the USA. I have written to support no reply. The battlefield does not operate. We have had not one match. NOT ONE.

12. Blackwater

Blackwater User

The team are fixing this issue. Thank you for informing us of this.

Your Bigpoint Customer Service Team

Fax: +49 (0)40/88 14 13-906
    http://www.bigpoint.com

BIGPOINT GmbH
    Drehbahn 47-48
    20354 Hamburg | Germany
    Managing Director: Khaled Helioui
    Register: HRB-Hamburg 94148

Is it true. If so thanks. It says they will fix this issue.

13. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

the algorithm is broken and not work
    many times players are rolled out from battlegrounds and there are many players to valid 1 more battleground but but

around 23.00 all new players are rolled out of battlegrounds
    around 00.00 only but the very strong players enter battleground

so there is a problem because even when there are players to form a battle they are simple rolled out

14. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

15. BW we have been around long enough to know they are not fixing sht lol

16. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Well, now, no one can say that there has not been any battlegrounds [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. You had one BG. BIGPOINT/YOUZU MERGE THE SERVERS--YOU CAN'T ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS ON EMPTY SERVERS. and yes i was shouting--nothing else has worked, may as well. NO ONE pays for items to use them to shoot NPCs!!

18. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

A lot of players are active (certainly much more than these nine there) but the problem seems to be a rather Bigpoint's. Battleground just does not work ...
    Merge US & Latin, at least. And some euro servers between themselves.

19. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

the algorithm is broken
    it leaves many people out of battlegrounds

20. Blackwater

Blackwater User

It is sad to say but we got one, ONE Match, They said they would fix the problem. One Match. Today is Sunday and the battlefield has been on from Monday til now. One match, only one. H E L P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.