US1 chat mods?

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by .SWIFTY., Jul 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

The US1 server doesn't have nave chat mods. People swear in global chat all the time and get away with it, which probably offends lot of new players making them leave.
    Will the US1 server ever get any chat mods? pirate storm would be a much cleaner game if it did.

2. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Moderators do modding in their free time and as such there are coccasions when things might not be dealt with immediately. However if you experience mis-behaviour on your server's chat feel free report it to the Customer Care Team and someone will be happy to look into it on your behalf.

You can contact the customer Care Team by clicking Here. Providing a screenshot will aid in resolving the issue also and is much appreciated.

I hope this helps. :)

3. morner5747

morner5747 User

btw can someone on kong unban me from chat ? i'm sorry about what i did

4. morner5747

morner5747 User

my username is hydrodiablo

5. =SCORPION=

=SCORPION= User

same as in the server arabia1 !
    especially the players in the big guild !!
    if it keeps going like that new players will never be seen again !!!

6. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

In order for someone to look into a ban you will need to start your own thread and provide your UserID and the server that you play in then someone will be happy to look into it.