unable to log on?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BorntoKill73, Apr 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usa server is down log in problem?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. seems to be - got halfway thru collossus and got kicked out - cant get back in

3. this is one hour that I am no longer able to log in

4. codyq66

codyq66 User

It only happens on US server, EU is just fine.

5. regge72

regge72 User

big dissapoint that game,2hrs down us1 server,none answer brom BP,ya ya ya we know...u trying to fix it...moove our acc to other server and close that one

6. Yes very true big disapoint 2hrs now and no answer from BP please try to just write a little message from BP to tell for what is the problem ty

7. regge72

regge72 User

lol what a joke company,4hrs down the server us1,nothing from BP......

8. yes a very big joke. come on big point gogogog if you want my money lol

9. Hello I would like to know who handles this forum because I believe it is run by robots or ghosts:) (joke) since the server is down 5 hours soon i need bask

10. L1m1t3d

L1m1t3d User

Why is game down? Why is there no notice about this on Log in screen?

11. lol i dont know why ! no Moderator on? I wanted to invest $ 300 today before 10 am ..

12. choctaw

choctaw User

bp packed up their bags an left town

13. More problems. Will BP reimburse players for lost time? I pay to play not sit here and watch the wheels go round and round.

14. codyq66

codyq66 User

Bigpoint GmbH was acquired by Youzu Interactive. I guess they shut down the servers and left town.

15. Youzu Interactive you have an answer to comfort us or we start drinking good 94% alcohol :)

16. regge72

regge72 User

its a chinese game now...we all understood that hahahaha

17. codyq66

codyq66 User

Doesn't anyone at BP/Youzu ever read the forums?? 5 hours now with no game and no replies from admins. This is proof of how much they care about their paying customers.

18. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

19. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

The team are aware of the problem and working to fix it. When we have any update we will be sure to keep you informed!

20. codyq66

codyq66 User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.