The use of multiple Bubbles in a guild Attack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by brutality, Mar 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should the use of multiple lunar protections(more than the 1 every 10mins)continue to be allowed

Poll closed May 12, 2014.
  1. vote yes if u think the use of multiple bubbles should continue to be used

22.2%
  2. vote NO, if you think this is unfair tactic and it should NOT be allowed to be used and exploited

42.2%
  3. vote B if you think any player or guild should be banned for using this tactic

35.6%
  1. JAWS1974

JAWS1974 User

i agree, if theres not a glitch, why many of us can't use bubbles freq in guild raids. many of us are unawared of this "glitch". i jjst wonder why some guilds can do this glitch...

2. brutality

brutality User

any1 can do this if they know how is the thing jaws,and if u have enough bubbles, but the thing is it is killing the guild islands, it is getting to where its not worth it to defend, nor is it fun anymore!!, it was used again tonight by (edit) (again) they used a total of approx 15 bubbles in order to take our island, which wouldnt be bad except for they werent from 15 different players in the attack, they only had like 6-7 in the attack, and i saw several that used 3-4 bubbles each (yes some didnt do it , but several did!!) , just to get the job done!!(which doesnt speak for their abilities) it has got to where trying to defend or even having an island is a joke anymore, and what just to save 150 points and for them to use all that just to gain 150 points. You would think that they would realize that it is a waste to use that many, but i guess not. I am to the point that if i see them use more than 1 bubble each, i will pull my guys out and take the fun out of it for them!!but unless we speak up BP wont change anything!! th other issue is that alot of guilds farther down in ranks are not seeing this happen, because they are not in range and that most other guilds refuse to do this, But if it was happening they would be complaining as much as some of us are,I mean im glad that that it is not happening in their islands , but just cause its not in their islands doesnt mean its not happening !!! Every1 should be concerned about this!!, Up till now, almost NO-One had herd of this being done (BP either) and for longest time several of the (edit) didnt want the knowledge of how to do this or that it even could be done for fear that it would ruin the islands, but i guess they dont care about that anymore> It is just a shame that the game has gone in this direction and that those that spoke up about and not wanting it to get out(per say) use it more than any other guild in the server.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 18, 2014