The use of multiple Bubbles in a guild Attack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by brutality, Mar 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should the use of multiple lunar protections(more than the 1 every 10mins)continue to be allowed

Poll closed May 12, 2014.
  1. vote yes if u think the use of multiple bubbles should continue to be used

22.2%
  2. vote NO, if you think this is unfair tactic and it should NOT be allowed to be used and exploited

42.2%
  3. vote B if you think any player or guild should be banned for using this tactic

35.6%
  1. brutality

brutality User

The use of more than 1 lunar protection in a guild island (more than 1 every 10 min. as they were intended is getting to be a real problem and needs to be stopped!! No matter if it is a perk of gold premium or if it is a glitch, either way it is being exploited to the max!! There is no reason a single player should be able to plunder a level 10 island by themselves much less when there is defenders.A single player using it is impossible to defend against much less when several players in a guild do it!! Why is this allowed and condoned?? The only way we can get BIGPOINT to listen to us on this is we ALL speak up about it!! But for any player to be able to use more than 1 bubble every 10 min(as it was intended) should not be allowed!!, There is NO Defense for this tactic and since there is no defense for it ,the multiple use of them should not be allowed and or condoned!! This is happening more and more lately!!
    If a player or a guild cant plunder and island by themselves then all they have to do is resort this tactic !! Then that means that they arent strong enough to take it on their on with normal buffs and other things that the normal player can do or use, then they should not be able to plunder and get the points, Either way you look at it, is is not right and should not be allowed!! And also it will ruin the island attacks if the more players and guilds that find out how to do it!!!! as it already is ruining them
    Please reply to this thread and keep it alive BP needs to hear our voices on this and then implement things to stop it form happening,

GeorgieGirl likes this.
  2. I don't know what your problem is guys?? Jeez everyday, its just crying in forums, seriously, just play the game!

qwerty likes this.
  3. brutality

brutality User

starscream, its not crying its pointing out something that is very wrong and something that is being abused. so what ur saying is, not to have discussion about something and just to take it. Im sorry but I dont just stick my head in sand when something is wrong and being abused!

GeorgieGirl likes this.
  4. -Wester-

-Wester- User

I'm curious to know if this is, in fact, a glitch...or a less than well thought out premium perk

5. brutality

brutality User

it is NOT a Glitch, BP just dont understand that with this tactic there is no saving an island if players use this, so what is point in spending all the consumables in a defend if there is no chance at stopping it!! this is not thought out by BP at all!! , i mean really if a fight is to close then they do this , it can be taking, which means EVERYTHING you spent to defend was for Nothing!! and if a guild or player does do this, then they dont deserve to get the plunder nor are they technically stronger than the guild they are trying to take!!!!!!
    so whats the use in trying. which baiscally means guild attacks are useless . I can spend approx. 80k cannonballs alone (if using scramblers = very expensive) not to mention the shock rockets talon rockets and any other consumable know to us, would all be a WASTE!!!! so why spend all that?? might as well not even defend!! Could you imagine if every1 knew how to do this and all the guilds started. The guild islands would be nothing more than a useless feature!!

MacAttack92 and GeorgieGirl like this.
  6. it is rong its a cheep way and u really need to fix it bad that just shows how ceep some poeple are so i agree with brut to fix it

i mean how cheep some people are

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  7. ~Annie~

~Annie~ User

I'll no longer be diamond repping or using any of my cannonballs in defense of my guild island when endless bubbles are being used... it's costing me my hard earned money ... and where's the benefit? No matter what I do I can't defend against endless bubbles that cost the bubbler NOTHING??

8. I agree totally!

9. u really need to fix this (edit) y defend if u have no chane of defending it with this cheep bubble trick some people are so cheep its not funny

Last edited by moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  10. i3ig~Irish

i3ig~Irish User

regardless to glitches or not ppl want to play the game to have fun get stronger u start from scrach with a boat put money in to it but then u have yur players that glitch that is taking the fun out of the game its not right we try to defend our guild islands but when u have players that have these glitches its not worth defending they are taking islands like its nothing i understand we are posting a lot but i waste one to many consumables fight players that use glitches its not right and it should not be allowed to be done

11. phil1985

phil1985 User

i total disagree with what you are saying

12. In my opinion this is still a glitch/bug. After finding out how this trick as some may say worked, I reported it to Bigpoint as stated under the Terms and Conditions Section: Rules of conduct –(Bugs/Glitches) .The reset of the items buffs under the method I already shared with Bigpoint and it's representatives is a loophole to get around a stated time frame of cool down of items. I was assured by the representative that this would be fixed yet nothing was done and an excuse was giving regarding this subject.

I don't believe this is a "Premium Perk" as stated by Bigpoint, there is no need for premium to achieve this so called "Hidden Perk". I also don't believe BIgpoint knows that as it wasn't until a few weeks ago they came into awareness of this ("Perk"). Like the most of you I believe I am being deceived on how Items should really work, I am not sure to either believe what it’s stated under the items descriptions developers state as fact or Bigpoint statement regarding “Hidden Premium Perks” being out there for us to find.

How can we be certain what we are really purchasing if your public statements regarding your products for sale are contradicting each other on how the work?

Hopefully something is done regarding this subject so that this so called "Perk" as Bigpoint named it is eliminated from the system. It is being abused to achieve things that would generally take a guild to do (Such us plundering a high level island).

There are more things that neither you and I know but my question to Bigpoint is, are they also consider "Hidden Perks"? Or should we called them for what they really are (Glitches/Bugs).

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  13. well said chaos, this needs to be stopped, but as chaos said it it funny that BP didnt even know that it could be done, until they were shown how it is possible to do!!:confused: so if it is truly a hidden perk to gold premium, then man it was really hidden if BP themselves didnt know about it or how it is done!!! o_O Please please keep this post alive as this will effect all of us an also effect how we defend , If it is even Worth defending anymore I with the rest of my guild will not defend anymore if we see this being done, because it is a waste of everything if i cant defend against it.:mad:

14. Well, I assume that any unintended side effect can now be considered a "hidden perk" instead of the old name "glitch". And since there is really no way to discern the difference between the two it would imply that everyone is free to exploit any "glitch" they find since it may well just be a "hidden perk" that BP hasn't advertised and frankly may not know about yet.

They have put themselves in a bit of a logical pickle here.

15. if as many voted as looked at this thread we might be able to get something done!!Another island was taking by a single player today, using 6 bubbles to get the job done!! This is just not right:mad:, There is no point in defending an island anymore:(. Why waste the ammo or buffs just to be taking by a single player using multiples bubbles:confused:.I used approx 30k ammo and countless buffs and still lost!! What part of this is right , i ask any1??? It is getting to where i dont even want to play anymore nor do i feel like spending my money here, until this is stopped!!!

16. qwerty

qwerty User

lol. swinging shield is not the same as lunar protection.

17. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

i believe by technical terms it is not a glitch, a glitch is a problem that is exploited that is a design flaw in the game itself, this was programmed in as part of the game purposefully though it wasnt well thought out. just saying its not a glitch its a exploit of the game is all. and also i disagree with it being there its a majorly unfair and stupid advantage....

18. On the other hand, how is a user supposed to recognize the difference? I have seen many things described as glitches which are merely design flaws as well. I agree that taking advantage of a design flaw is not the same as a true glitch. But I have read of several design flaws that can be exploited by savvy players described as "inappropriate". I think the language used is a bit loose and the decision as to what can and cannot be taken advantage of is a bit arbitrary. So a player could get themselves into a bit of trouble without even realizing they are doing something "wrong".
    It really should be up to the programmers and designers to correct the issues instead of blaming players that use them. (I'm a programmer by profession and I own my mistakes.)

Certainly, the issue involved in this thread is purely a design flaw that hurts the game. But I really would not get mad at a player that uses it. This is up to BP to fix.

19. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

tru there is only 1 difference in a glitch and a design flaw, 1 is legal to use and one is not. technically it is not breaking the tos or anything its just a cheap dirty way to do something, ur right in that its simple bp needs to fix it so bubbles dont reload when u enter bg or arena.

20. -Wester-

-Wester- User

Well said, Fred