Suggestion The evolution of the PIRATES

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by zjarrm, Mar 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Up life of tower and castle BF spider bay

1. YES

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. zjarrm

zjarrm User

Hi everybody! The evolution of the game.

There are a lot of problems for the new players (so few players ) one of these the "coins".
    The new players can't have coins in battlefields like :
    Spider Bay
    Wrath of Carnage
    The towers has too low life.... maybe is better to grow the life of towers and the last castle.
    Other way the battlefield is a game of 20/30 seconds and 0 coins for the new, no joy for no one.
    Is only an idea maybe i am wrong ....
    ( idea that can be done is possible )

2) Arena 2vs2 , 3vs3
    Is possible to make a VS npc with 200 k of life and shoot at least 10k. at least we can play a game .(after waithing for 3 arenas)
    And the invisibility to be used only one time, the two kinds .

(impossible .... but maybe in someway could be changed)

3)A little more of publicity for new players and for the coming back of the old ones.
    For my opinion this games is unique , just a little of improvement more.
    (is possible)

4) Creating unique boats , one boat player exclusive boat on random on maps.
    or maybe 3 or 5 boats to be caught with special design ..... like a boat hunting in the maps ..
    After killing the boat it will be yours .....and a special map that can be done only with this boat.
    (possible)

5) merge of the servers...
    (impossible is very old this suggestion.... is impossible)

*****For other points i think that ( arch ) in another suggestion has wrote anything with all the points and anything is clear . ******

Have a nice game everybody .....
    I said it before this game is "unique" but i repeat it.

2. Do you think it will be good to upgrade the life of tower and castle for the spider BF?

Because since 3 years BF is finish in 30 secondes all the time, and it's not funny!
    The little players ans big players don't have coins

Can you send your feed back!?
    And can you answer to poll?

[EVO]JandT and andrea2606 like this.
  3. sosta17

sosta17 User

It good idea i hope make this

andrea2606 likes this.
  4. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

Good idea