The dhuka ship

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by flamingoblivion, Oct 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I recently got the Dhuka not the best ship by far but better then what I had figured I'd help some people since it was difficult to find information as a new player this thread had most of the information.

http://www.bigpoint.com/piratestorm/board/threads/how-to-unlock-dhuka-ship.17851/

Couple of things i'd like to add to it though

The final mission requires you to enter a bonus map as a new player I had to figure out what I was supposed to do , Turns out you have to kill all the ships that spawn without dying .

You get so many lifes free (or atleast I did ) you have to pay with crystals for more lifes.

I would not recommend attempting this mission in anything smaller then a war brigadine , I managed it in a war brigadine but it was rough going had to take it real slow using hit and run for my life tactics.

I don't think it would be possible in anything smaller and would result in a lost life.

And you need patience to do it the war brigadine.