Test-Server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ghost, Dec 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost User

When I try to get in the test server I click the link and I make a account and it puts me in the Euro server...why is it doing that?

2. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

i have the exact same problem i think it may be that it is signing us up as a normal player not test server player and there must be somewhere else to sign up for test server account? because i know people are in it because they are talking about it in global on other servers....

3. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Try clicking Here and making a new account, it should auto-log you in after you create the new account.

4. Ghost

Ghost User

Didnt work it put me in euro1 server

5. Hey fluffkins1, its not letting me into the test server.. can you help please?

6. im still get the euro1 server

7. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

tried again still didnt work as of: 9:00 USA eastern time any1 found a way to get into it??? i would really like to play test

8. [-LEX-]

[-LEX-] User

ive tried it alot by now and now i am just at the point of depression i want to play live test server but nope it wont allow hardly anyone

9. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

yeah what i dont get is that when mod/admin ( im not sure of exact title) fluffkins tried it he got in fine but we dont for some reason?... dont get it

10. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

well ive tried once again and still not working and i asked some1 that had a previously made test server account which worked to try making a new account and he couldnt get in with new account either. pls help any1?

11. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

tried again test server probably getting closed again soon:( still no luck getting in any1 got new info on this?

12. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I am truly sorry but at this time i have no new information, have you tried clearing your Cache and Flash Cache? If you dont know how to do this then click Here for info on clearing your Cache and for info on the Flash, info can be found by clicking Here.

13. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

yes i have tried EVERYTHING i can think of.. ive cleared cookies nd cache ive cleared flash ive restarted computer ive tried a different computer ive tried a different browser ive tried making a account from normal page and logging in with that! i can honestly think of nothing else to try.....

14. it is removed 10 guns you new ship snowstorm ! this is not good for that not have the destroyer of fashion! and it's good for what have not !

the snowstorm ship will have 92 guns with all this equipment is , so it will be better than the destroyer of the world , it is the best boat ra game !

pence which is the destroyer of the world ! they pay dearly for it, and even landed a new ship as its not suit her , it's not fair !

with out of this boat, you need to make fighting arenas in which the best boat of the game will cost 200,000 diamond , the more discount when can have with Bonus map can have zero DIAMONDS with equipment that costs 30,000 gold and diamonds 10,000,000

30,000 diamonds can have the best boat of the game !
    it appears the game will no longer intersect !

Here I review: keep the boat snowstorm in 70 guns !

PS:

to avoid recreates accounts every time when more diamonds on the test server!

but here is idea

- restore the play 3,000,000 diamonds each Open Server
    - give diamonds instead 30,000,000 3,000,000

by the fact that too every time registration and beug accumulates , for example it is time there was a lot of them beug

thank you to transmit info

=CM=Dogg

15. LOL u sure about that? if u get the arena tween deck for the gladi or DOW i think They are still better and after all it is the DESTROYER OF WORLDS ;)

16. yeah it becomes tied with the Orca as 3rd best. Glad gets to 94 with tween and DOW to 104. Sorry, your wrong dude.

17. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

well this thread sure got off topic lol point was ppls couldnt get in test server... had nothing to do with the ships

18. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

well here we are again with a open test server yet i still have this exact same problem. can somebody please fix it? it never got resolved the last time obviously and i would really like to try out test server

19. I have the same problem too :(

20. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I will look into this for you, what is your UserID on the account you created?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.