Test Server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MacAttack92, May 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Test server stinks. Cant in to test the great pirate tourney. End up in EU 1 every time! Can't anything be done without a problem!?

2. I tried that, and it still takes me to EU1 :(

3. ~Annie~

~Annie~ User

I tried that link as well & got another EUR1 account I didn't want .... come on Big Point ... this problem has been going on for FAR TOO LONG!! Please get on the ball & get it fixed .. or .. if you are only allowing a limited number of peeps to use the test server TELL US WHEN YOU ANNOUNCE IT AS OPEN PLEASE!

4. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

If you would read my entire post, i stated that players who are now regestering to play on the test server were being taken to EU1 and not tests server.

5. ~Annie~

~Annie~ User

Yes & someone below you posted another link & said it worked perfectly. My error was not responding directly to his comment. Thanks for your help trying to get this resolved D1 ;)

6. I TRYED TOOO AND FROM MY ANDROID and nothis he is take me in EU1 or US2 and this is not good for me i can't try any thing and too many people make up to 10 test acounts from 1 PC this is a softuear problem you have to try up to 10 timses to make profil or 1 time this is not cordinate

7. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

Test Server is closed as of Yesterday I believe. Those trying to log in, will have to try again next time it is open.

8. mhm i tryed on 18.5.2014 and that is the date where he was opened and they closed him 4 days after this and in this time i tryed maybe 20 timses to reg but nothing

9. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Test Server was closed from the moment the Summer Event started on all servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.