Test Server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MacAttack92, May 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if the test server is open yet, as I don't know what time 16:30 is in German time. But, when I tried to create a new account it took me to Europe 1.. just like all the other times i've tried to create a Test Server account.

2. I can't get in too:( but all the other times i made an account it went very good.

3. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

German time is on the CET timezone. (Central European Time)

4. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

Test server is open at this time. However, I logged into it, watched a 13 second video(waste of time) and was disconnected. This happened over and over again. I guess we will have to sit back and test the Event in our heads. Be imaginative, it could be really fun and very, shall I say, interesting given all the diff imaginations players have. Lol

Great job avoiding the real questions here Fluff. You only said what CET was u didnt say if the server was actually open and if it was, you didnt address the issue with not being able to log in. A team Leader should be answering the whole post by the OP and not just pick and choose what to answer.

Time1355 EST..*** Side note, while it disconnects you when you try to log in, keep hitting log in. Eventually you get in. Did this 4 times and had to re log average of 8 times to get into server.****

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    ]Prometeus[ likes this.
  5. TOBU7

TOBU7 User

Not open, closed or looted

Exactly that.
    Fix please

Last edited by moderator: May 16, 2014
  6. I've had the great luck of logging out once and now the server refuses to recognize the account I created. Even double checked the email they sent me to make sure I made no mistake. Giving up on the test_server now.

7. ~Annie~ likes this.
  8. This test server doesn't work!..I want to try out the Great Pirate Tournament :(:(...It wouldn't work for meh

9. That's what I told support.. and they had me go through several different things that I had already tried. Even after all those things didn't work.. they still say it's working fine. :/
    At least the issue is being forwarded to someone else.. maybe it'll be fixed in time for next years Pirate tournament :D

~Annie~ likes this.
  10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I have forwarded this issue to the Game Devs, as soon as i get some information i will let you know.

11. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

Test server is working just fine now. What is happening now is the people going to test server are being directed to eu1 server and not actually getting on the test server.

I have been playing tests server since it started Yesterday after some hiccups with BP server. This link Here is the one i have been gaining access to test server on.

However Fluff new players are directed to eu1 and when they try to log into test server after they reg thinking they are on test server, they are being told there name and password doesn't exist.

12. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Thankyou for the information *Ð1™

13. it doesn't work D1, it says Europe 1 on the play screen, where the server options is :( oh well

14. rakija3

rakija3 User

15. I got on the test server... But I only have 200k diamonds... On the test server post, it said you would have enough for everything in there but I do not... Is there a way to get enough diamonds for everything?

16. rakija3

rakija3 User

Hmm , i play on the Test server and i get 3,2million diamonds

17. I got 200k when I logged on.. Just wondering if I could get more...

18. ~Annie~

~Annie~ User

Not an answer & it still doesn't work ....

19. ~Annie~

~Annie~ User

No it doesn't .. I tried again today & have another Eur1 account ... don't want it ... what gives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.