Support

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by LABANDERAESPAÑOLA, Oct 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Support doesnt work, when i click, It is loading a lot of time, It isny my internet. Which is te solution??

GERY_ES4 likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy LABANDERAESPAÑOL,

Try clearing your Launcher Cache. Also, make sure that you are only logged in to one account at the time of the attempt to create the Support Ticket.

Happy Sailing!

3. doesnt work cleaning the laucher cache, i need contact with support, how can i do?

4. WaterWillow

5. Hello @WaterWillow, i dont understand, i send a ticket and support answer me this.

Hello,
    Please log into your account before sending your inquiry. We will then have all relevant data which we require in order to help you as quickly as possible.

If i log, i cant send the ticket, please can you explain with more details, how can i send a support ticket pls? Because idk how to do, i did withe the methode that you said, but this was the answer, pls how can i do? I need contact with support urgently because i am banned but idk why.

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy LABANDERAESPAÑOLA,

In order to contact support, log into your account. Do not push the play button. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Support.

Happy Sailing!

7. I cant, please check the video.

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy LABANDERAESPAÑOLA,

This is an issue that must be addressed with Support. The Forum Team cannot fix this issue for you. The Support Tab is there. However, it does not appear that the tab was clicked. In addition, you may have a popup blocker installed preventing the popup from the Support Tab from displaying.

Our Suggestion:
    1. Please log out of all accounts.
    2. Disable any popup Blocker.
    3. Clear your Launcher Cache.
    4. Log into the account.
    5. Scroll to the bottom and click the Support Tab.

Happy Sailing!