Support treatment with players

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by vinmontei, Nov 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinmontei

vinmontei User

I was analyzing several responses that our "support" gives to various topics requested on our forum and they are always the same meaningless responses with no desire to really help!!
    Everyone in the game asks for the same thing several times, which would be the main ones: Skull shop, Old pvp and help with x2 and x3 points. There are several very good options for us to help with this game that there are no more players in it due to the lack of support that can really help us, every time the answer is the same, they literally don't give a *EDIT* about everything we ask for, which are minimal things for a game that players are needed for better development in the game and at the moment there are not many players due to all this lack of attention and I am sure of this, that this game is dead due to lack of attention.
    Another thing is the bans, there is no point in banning players due to defects in the game itself, the error lies with the game itself, which does not fix its defects and puts this against those who benefited from these defects. Instead of correcting and rewarding players for the game's mistakes, as is done in every good game nowadays.
    We also ask several times for new boats in the game, as they don't want to return with the boats from the skull shop. And for years and years we never saw anything new in this game and no decent response regarding it!!!!
    The last detail I want to complain about here is the lack of marketing for the game, nowadays everything is sold based on advertisements and this game does nothing to help it recover and bring new players and old players back to the game.
    DO SOMETHING FOR THE GAME AND I WAIT FOR AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE!

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

My answers are in Red. It is doubtful the answers will be deemed acceptable. But, those are the answers.

Happy Sailing!

3. tora

tora User

The forum moderators are not support employees, and even if they were, they would not be able to make managerial decisions. Really, you are complaining about a lack of marketing to forum moderators? Do you even know how a company operates o_O? Moreover, the forum moderators (especially Willow) are very responsive and always help with what falls within their capabilities. They also tolerate constant whining from people like you. We are all in the same boat (pun intended) here on the forum, we all want a better game and to not let the game completely die out so arguing amongst ourselves and finger pointing will do no good to anyone :). If anything, our way to help the game is to email Bigpoint directly and voice our desire for improvements. If enough attention is generated, they would respond. But you guys need to learn how to ask for things. Saying stuff like
    will only paint you in a negative light and make nobody take you seriously. Learn how to formulate a respectful email, explain what the game means to you and they MIGHT consider paying more attention to it if enough of us do this. But with the way I see most of you communicate with the forum moderators, those emails might be better off unsent.

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy tora,

Thank you for your kind words. Your post is pretty spot on.

Happy Sailing!

~Thread Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.