Storm of Broken Hearts 2014

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

hey Fluffkins...

we just talk about that in TS... how can you get quest 8.. when the event stop 20/2 12,00 server time :)

normal we get the last quest 00,00 night time.. and give us 12 hours to complete it before the event is ended.

2. The last quest will start at noon on the 20th and end at noon on the 21st

3. NEOBEOWULF

NEOBEOWULF User

good event :)

VANILLE and LIGHTNING like this.
  4. Yeah very good one.........
    TIS THE VALENTINE :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

NEOBEOWULF likes this.
  5. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

i hope you are right on that.. for the event stop the same time the last quest will come.

6. I am always cautious about interpreting their times for events, etc. but they follow a certain logic and I'm getting better at it I think. The original times as listed in the announcements were wrong and did not match the noon to noon schedule of quests/maps. They have more or less corrected it but not everywhere. But the only way for it to work out is for it to end at noon on the 21st. That will give 8 maps in 8 days and 100% discount on the ship

On the other hand I fully intend to be completed by midnight on the 20th. You never know.

7. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

ok... now the change it again...

Ahoy Pirates,

The Storm of Broken Hearts Event has been extended until the 21st of February 2014, at noon. The event items will be in the shop until noon on February 22nd, 2014.

Servers were reset a few minutes ago in order to extend the Event, we apologize for this inconvenience.

so now i belive its ok...

8. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

As you have seen, the Event has been lengthened for another 24hrs to make sure every quest has enough time.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

9. fla53

fla53 User

Howe do you invite member to your gille?

10. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

I'm not sure whether this is the right place on forum to post that but.. when you see a player on water you can see his profile and below that I think theres an icon which is not friend invite, group invite or duel request. Also It depends on your rank in the guild as every member might not have the rights to invite members. Hope that helps:)

11. fla53

fla53 User

Im the leader so i have ol the rights

12. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

K then thats the way to invite the people to ure guild.

NEOBEOWULF likes this.
  13. so it is over now...
    our dear valentine week is over now :(:(:(
    May the love be with us all of our time:):)

14. well there be a quest at noon tmr or will the event be done?

15. NEOBEOWULF

NEOBEOWULF User

kkkk

16. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

Yeah
    I hope you found out by now lol :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.