Skulls out of the game?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gergely12, Aug 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gergely12

Gergely12 User

Hey,
    My question is what happenned with the skulls? Are they out of the game? What's the reason of it? Thanks for the reply!

2. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Unfortunately, the pvp system with skulls has been removed from the game. no more items can be purchased. Ships like piranha, baracuda, orca are unavailable. Players want the old pvp back, but the. BG doesn't give an answer I hope that at least I helped you a little. enjoy sailing!

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Gergely12

You are correct. Few skull items remain for purchase and a player cannot see the number of skulls that they have. These issues became a problem with the creation of the PVP Seasons. There are a few items still available to be purchased. If you have the required skulls, you can purchase these items.

Unfortunately, we are not aware of any plans to create another PVP Season, restore PVP Rankings, or anything related to changes in PVP. If/when we become aware of any changes to the game, we will post them in the Announcement Section of the forum.

Happy Sailing!

4. So go and find out why you are sitting here, what would you like to sit your pants? What do you get money for, if there is no benefit from you, I do not see any work done from you.

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Soul_Master

The developers, not forum moderators, are responsible for new and old changes to the game. Your concerns with the PVP System has been relayed to them.

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

LtPumphrey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.