Should I even try to get back into the game?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Beware[BG], Aug 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should I even bother?

1. It is playable

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. No, you need a zombie

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. The nostalgy is not worth it bro

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beware[BG]

Beware[BG] User

I just decided to open the game because of nostalgy. But even then, I have no idea how to progress and what to get like sets, decks, ships, anything. There is no discord server where people can communicate, I am completely lost and I don't know if I should even bother, because I've heard it's like darkorbit, full of "zombies". It was all because of nostalgy, should I just never look back to this game again?

2. zjarrm

zjarrm User

Hello beware BG ,

The situation is that the game is on end if the BP doesn't merge the servers or allow the migration of the single accounts to EU1.
    If you want to start playing again you have to go to EU1.
    And yes is full of zombies hahhahah

3. Beware[BG]

Beware[BG] User

But the question is, is the game playable without paying a ton of money to bigpoint's greedy pockets? And if yes, could you please tell me if I can find somewhere a community to talk with, for guide and help, and stuff like that? Because right now I have no idea how to progress in the game.

4. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

I too returned after a few years to see what's up.
    On EU3 there's still a little bit of action.You'd need to find an active guild to get a guild deck and maybe help you get a good ship and unlock improvements.Play many voodoo maps for best cannons and launchers.
    Other than that it's just farming and play whatever events occur.

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates

The developers, not forum moderators, are responsible for new and old changes to the game. Your concerns with the Game System has been relayed to them.

Best Regards!

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.