ships

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Hasham13, Sep 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hasham13

Hasham13 User

hello my ship is phirahna and i dont have enough hp i have only 15k hp
    and i dont have gold i fams and then use that gold to upgrade cannons :( now tell me how does i make my ship and damage strong

2. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

when next event with a ship comes around ( soonest is haloween ) get on the 7 days in the row and do the bonusmaps so you can get the eventhship for free. then start using it to farm and save your diams use the diamonds to buy the unsinkable decks from battlegrounds and buy the winter set from upcoming winter event. dont waste gold upgrading cannons just hit up PWs and get full LWC. if you can afford it get premium and fill up broadside ( more cannons on your ship ) and the perforator(more cannon damage) it takes roughly 80k diams to get all the unsinkable decks on a ship if you get them on half priced days.

If you dont want to spend the time during a event to try for event ship you can also try to join a guild that is consistently in the top 10 wait a month until it becomes unlocked and buy paladin. it is a good ship comparable to a event ship, and you dont have to be on 7 days in a row to get it. However it does cost 50k or so i think unless you wait for half priced day ( i suggest buying stuff only on half days unless you absolutley have too )

Another big hint DO NOT build piranah! it is decent fully built out but nowhere near the power of eventship/pally.

tickles and Hasham13 like this.
  3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well for people that do not play much and they can not get an event ship
    cordone is their best option surely better than a palladin :)
    yes the blue ship is ideal for people that play but not that much
    first go for full range and then fill up seals for more cannons :)

4. how limit cannon and hp for dhuka. i never get bonus from summers might, i have 5 set summers might