Support ship's theatre

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -HadesWrath-, May 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there a problem with the theatre on my ship?
    i look at the ad but don't get any rewards anymore..
    can u guys have a look at that plz..
    thanks.
    -HadesWrath- i play at eu1
    user id:915663

2. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Is this issue isolated to the same advert or does it occcur with multiple different adverts?

3. Hello
    It's no difference.No reward button appear,so I close the window
    and no reward..Before I could just put on a new ad and reward and
    the reward come when I push play,but not anymore..

still the same today btw

4. Wedgewood

Have you followed the usual troubleshooting procedures of clearing browser cache and flash cache to see if the display error is resolved after doing so?

For information on how to clear your browser cache click Here. For information on how to clear your flash cache click Here.

5. I have been having problems with the theater for 3 days. Click it and it never loads, just spins and spins and when i do get one that i can watch theres no reward button to click and no reward given. Waste my time for BP advertisers and nothing for it.

6. same thing as Millenium. For the past 3 or 4 days.

7. Wedgewood

Hi,

I will be sure to enquire further about this issue on your behalf. If you are able feel free to post a screenshot if different from the one below. It may be of help in identifying the issue.

ships theatre.jpg

We tested the ships theatre and it did pass the loading sequence eventually. However, once passed, the window remained blank. After waiting a period of time the reward button turned green without displaying an advert.

I will keep you informed of any feedback we receive regarding this issue. :)

8. Thx starting to be abit annoying ;)

also tried the clear flash player..
    tried firefox 2 with same result..
    both a no go of the reward..

9. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

I often had problems with the Ship's Theatre (forgive me, as American I like "Theater" better)...and still have. I posted myself about it. I would like to point out something: Turkish Airlines should be happy with me sucking on their ads and do not ask me to put a "LIKE" on FaceBook. Nobody has the right to ask opening a FaceBook account to get the reward. What has FB to do with this game? Please, get ads we have just to watch...Turkish Airlines, Messi, Kobe can go...well, you know...thank you.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  10. Well still no fix for the ships theater been about 8 days now.

11. Interesting, been working better than ever for me past 2 weeks.

12. Again today no luck with the ships theater. Will BP ever fix it!?

13. Noticed today that it is the screen with the ad..It isn't big enough so you can't get to the button for reward.
    I get it today because I saw the edge of the button bottom right to get it..was on the zoegas dog ad..If they
    could change the size of the ad it should work (I hope)

14. Wedgewood

By any chance have you tested adjusting the the size of the window by holding down the control button on your keyboard and using the scroll wheel on your mouse?

15. Tried that now still no change can't reach the reward button..
    did it both ways zoom in and out..

16. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Greetings Pirates,

Please be so kind and post a screenshot of the screen you are encountering in the Cinema. Could you please be so kind and try a different browser as well?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

17. This ad will never result in a reward no matter how much you try. Follow ads within it, play videos, does not matter. Now, when I see this ad I just delete it and try again. Other players have same experience with it.
    It is any ad in this format. It will continue to say "While your content is loading..." while it goes on forever playing various videos etc. You can scroll within the window but cannot see the bottom. Does not matter your resolution, zoom level or browser type ( tried 3 so far).
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

18. I have the same problem, been telling BP about it for a week and nothing gets done.

19. And then it takes you to a completely different website and you have to reload pirate storm :(

20. I think BP is just going to ignore the problem and hope that we shall forget about it and give up. There is no reason for the length of time its been taking. my computer programing, IT friends are telling me it would be an easy fix for reputable programers.

EddyJazz and FrankThePro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.