Ship's Theater

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by teddy.bear, Nov 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ship's Theater

What is the Ship's Theater?
    It's a kind of “Cash for Action“ promotion run directly in the game and in cooperation with our partners. And this is how it works: Simply click the “ACTION“ button and before you know it, a film will appear for you to start.​

Where can I find the Ship's Theater?
    The Ship's Theater can be found in the harbor, in the tavern.​

How many films can I watch daily?
    The number of films you can watch each day is limited. This limit can vary and is dependent on whether there are enough films in your country.​

What do I receive for watching films?
    For watching a film, you always receive gold and XP. Every now and then there are also diamonds.​

I can't watch any films. Why is this?
    Some ad blockers stop films from playing. Please ensure that you have deactivated ad blockers if you wish to watch a film.​

Unfortunately our partners don't have films available every day and in every country.
    Sometimes it may occur that there are no films available for you to watch. In this case, please try again later or on the next day.​

I didn't receive anything for watching the film and/or the film didn't work.
    Sometimes errors can occur when our partners set up the films. Should you notice something, please contact Support. We will forward this info directly to our partners. The more information you give us (e.g. content of the film, country, duration of the film, screenshots, etc.), the better and the quicker the problem can be fixed. Thank you for helping us!​

How long are the films?
    In general, the films last 30 to 60 seconds. Please inform us if a film is longer than three minutes.

!!!!sudhan!!!! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.