Ships that must be better

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Jun 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Is eagle ship and orca weaken for no good reason??

1. Yes bothe ships must become stronger.

20 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. No only eagle must become stronger.

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. No only orca must become stronger

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Nope they are strong enought.

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

After playing the game some time i realized 2 ships are too weak for the trouble you need to take to get them. Orca and and eagle ships.
    The eagle ships cost 60 medals and the deck cost 210 medals. And it is not even the strongest event ship. When you can get the an event ship for 0 diamonds thought discount and the special deck for it around 50k of diamonds. There is no option for the eagle ship. Okey you may have the daily mission to win the medal and thus after the tournament ends to get the eagle ship but what about the deck???? You will need 4 years playing the tournament to get the medals from the missions. Trying to win them in the battleground is very hard. I do like the idea of a ship bought with medals. But the ship stats should be better. the ship ought to start with 80 cannons not 76 and the the deck to give 12 cannons. That will make it to go to 92 cannons but still weaker than a gladiator with its deck. Also the critical resistance and avoid would go to 7% and not 6%. The harpoon should be 60 on the ship and 12 on the deck for a total of 72 still 4 lower than frostbrand. for a ship that is hard to get eagle is uderpowered.Also in the eagle set why not the ship count as 7th item of the eagle set so eagle get another bonus?? Lets say 5% reload for cannons and harpoons??
    Orca since the game decided for the pvp points to go up and up now it almost impossible for new players to get not only the orca but also the orca deck. Even the 8 star players is hard to impossible to rise to under top 10 to get the ship. Either the deck orca lost do eagle set must be given back to the orca. either moving the eagle set deck to its own section so orca can again have that deck.
    Orca should start at 82 cannns +6 from one deck and +14 from orca deck to a total of 102 cannons. Thus makign it 2 cannons lower than the DOW. the resistance must go to 9% and the avoid also to 9% The haarppons must go to 60 for the ship +6 from the deck +14 from the own deck to a total of 80 harpoons. 4 more than frostbrand. Now it seems easier to get the dow rather getting an orca and its deck. Being in the right guild with the right friends can put you in a team to get a dow but getting the orca is simple out of reach.

What you think about orca and eagle ship?

abangcool99 and TheWhiteKnight like this.
  2. semihh_24

semihh_24 User

i agree...they're both underpowered...especially eagle ship...

abangcool99 likes this.
  3. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

I say the eagle ship should start with 15,000 hp

abangcool99 likes this.
  4. I agree! I have been saying for a long time this about the Orca but I can see you are right about the Eagle as well. Both need upgraded stats for the trouble they cost to earn them.

abangcool99 likes this.
  5. Eagle ship is expensive for no reasons! And the ship looks like in year 90's built. It should be more traditional looks.

6. With the Orca, it is so hard to unlock, that even if you do get it unlocked, unless made better than the Glad or Frostbrand, it wouldn't be worth it.

With the Eagle, even if it was as good as the Glad or Frostbrand, only money players could get it seeing as all the eagle medals for it and the deck cost 810,000 diamonds.

Realistically, you'd be better off buying any other event ship or a Glad. Just leave them as is and be smart about your play decisions ;)

7. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well as it stands it is smart not to buy eagle ship because it is way too expensive.
    but as a regular rule the more expensive item in a game is always a better one.
    not in the case of the eagle. we have a super expensive ship which is really underpowered dragon ship can beat it. you buy the ship for free and 40k for the deck. a ship+deck costing 40k diamonds beats a ship costing 810.000 diamonds??? yes of course it is very logical.

8. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

The eagle is the easiest event ship to get without paying, because you can earn half the coins one year, and the other half the next year.

9. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

you are mistaken it does not need coins it needs medals
    coins unlock the eagle power completely different thing

10. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

I meant metals.:oops:

11. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

and the 210 medals in 3,5 years so you have the ship with deck in 4,5 years if you play the mission every year and win the one medal every day??? meaning spending diamonds to get the special ammo to play half the days. or else the time will double.
    sure is a free ship after 9 years if you can wait that much.
    and believe me not having the deck yo will feel it when you play.

12. Then the answer is simple!! Buy the Dragon instead! You don't NEED the Eagle. If you really want the Eagle, build up for a bit, maybe a year, then go do Eagle Medal quest, run DJ and get medals that way. The Eagle is fine where it is.

13. The orca is essentially a gladiator but has farming capabilities of having 133 harpoons on it, with a slight 6% compared to the 8%. I'm all for the Eagle I I think its absolutely gorgeous, but yes the is deck is absolutely outrageous at 210 medals.
    Want the better event ship take the frostbrand, farmer + invasion + cannons + harpoons its a beast but only slightly slower.

14. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

guys this is not a topic to talk if dragon or frostbrand is better than eagle or orca. this topic is for the trouble you have to take to get those ships they are under power. lets try do not de rail the topic.
    for 270 medals or 810k diamonds for the eagle
    and being top 1 in pvp for orca
    the ships are way way under powered

15. Then houston we have another problem of intentionally switching points so few could get the improved orca. I've always thought it to be underrated, but improving it would only lead to better players getting better than the rest, even No.10 is almost 800k pvp points away from being No.1. Without the deck its like having a ship but you don't put the guild deck on, AND you're still short of 6 harpoons that could be on there. Leaving you only 177/121 if you have bloodmoon(do the math of without).

16. who says eagle is not strong lol...i have a friend who has eagle 2 ship and he even Sink DOWs with it ;) so eagle is strong enough if you upgrade it will full boombastics and coffins and put all the "sets"
    as for the Orca it might need some 10+ cannons but that's all and that is good

17. Eagle I isn't something you get any day, or from those events that comes once a year with a deck ready to be purchased only if you have the diamonds. So yes the Eagle I should deserve a bit more attention than other event ships out there. There are so much more things to be bought with the 210 medals the deck should prove its worth as well.

18. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well not break your bubble but i know a lot of 12-16 year kids that they spend 100 euro on special ammunition just to have fun. they go around the zone killing everyone. you know what in 2-3 months the majority of them stop the game. a ship is not everything in the game if i can spent money to throw specials. in eu4 we had some players you could never sink and as we said they used diamonds for cannonballs. one of them i meet in 3x3 alone in a devastator and sink all 3 of us lol. also the problem is that you should not get any pvp points from allies or skulls. i hate that all the infamous are from big guilds with strong allies. there peopel that get 20k pvp points per day from duels and duels and duels.

so according to you if strong players get stronger the game should remove dow from the game??? right not make strong stronger??

19. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

lol really now you compare a dow with and eagle and you say eagle is better???
    eagle has a disadvantage to win a gladiator being 8 cannon less and less stats.
    if you met someone with a dow that used stone and you used steel good for you.
    but eagle with the same improvements and a gladiator both players same seals
    gladiator will have an advantage to win an eagle to a dow is breakfast

i have killed a dow in arena 2x2 with my pirnaha
    so what??? piranha is super strong??
    i was invisible they killed my teammate i go in corner i load all special i went to center and i killed the dow that waited for me. so what?? the dow used stone and i used interconinental

when we compare ships we must see them at the same stats
    throwing the same things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.