Ship Sets and bonus maps

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Lupo_di_mare, Sep 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started playing again shortly after 3 years
    I would like to know if on each ship you can now have all the sets together:
    1. Eagle power
    2. Power of summer
    3. Panther power
    4. Scorpion power

I would also like to know if during the bonus maps I have 3 lives or one.
    Thank you

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Thank you Broddick for answering your fellow pirate!

Lupo_di_mare,

As of now, you may only have 2 complete sets on each ship. Also, some sets replace other sets if you add them. Therefore, it is important that you are careful when purchasing set pieces. Please refer to the following links for information regarding ship sets:

Ship Sets.
    Set Items.

Also, you may have a combination of any of these sets on your boats, except the Sloop, which allows for only the lower deck. Keep in mind that some sets, and decks, were designed as an enhancement for specific event ships.

Set 1: Eagle, Panther, or Bear
    Set 2: Summer, Winter, Ghost, or Scorpion

For each bonus map, you have the possibility of having 3 lives or chances to complete the map. Each time that you are killed or fail to finish the map you lose a life. If you finish the map then you lose all remaining lives.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing and Good Luck building your Pirate Storm fleet!

3. I made a bloody bonus map. I lost my life but I did not go on with another life. On the "Bonus Map" window at the bottom right, the map started with zero pieces. I wrote a post on support sending image files for testimony but I did not get an answer. I started again from scratch with the pieces of the map. or I did not understand if the two lives are preserved. Maybe the other two lives are hidden and saved but I do not see

Help me. please..

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  4. WaterWillow

Ahoy Lupo_di_mare,

If you have a lock on your map pieces, you have either not unlocked your map or you have unlocked it and used up all your lives. If you only used 1 life, there will be 2 lives remaining and the lock will be removed and will remain removed until you use all your lives. See this IMAGE for the difference between locked and unlocked maps.

It is also possible, that since you are back to playing after 3 years, you only had 1 life remaining on the bonus map and used it the last time you attempted the map.

If you feel that you have a glitch or problem with your maps, then you must contact support. You may contact support by clicking HERE.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Best Regards!

5. Indeed. I remembered that I had only one life. After 3 years I did not remember anymore
    Mystery unveiled.
    Thank you for your patience.

6. WaterWillow

You are very welcome Lupo_di_mare!

I'm glad everything is resolved!

Happy Sailing!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Issue Resolved~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.